Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol 75?

joeybuff33

MVP
EF VIP
Could someone tell me anything about anadrol 75 compared to anadrol 50? I have never even heard of the stuff before and don't know who makes it. I have a reliable source that I have been dealing with now for quite a few years and he's suggesting I use the anadrol 75 instead of the one I normally use.

75's are insane, extreme muscle growth is in your near future, however, the sides are terrible, i took 75's and had horrible lower back pain, nose bleeds at the drop of a hat, and pains in the side....i had GREAT gains with it but i couldnt take the sides and qiut after 3 weeks of using it, got some blood work done and everything was fine it was just that anadrol is a extremely powerfull chemical

Could someone tell me anything about anadrol 75 compared to anadrol 50? I have never even heard of the stuff before and don't know who makes it. I have a reliable source that I have been dealing with now for quite a few years and he's suggesting I use the anadrol 75 instead of the one I normally use.

The numbers a the end of the word Anadrol (example: 50 or 75) indicates the milligrams strength of each tablet.

The Animal Power anadrol 75's were great. Just seeing this thread tho sent my blood pressure up to 150 over 90.lol

The Animal Power anadrol 75's were great. Just seeing this thread tho sent my blood pressure up to 150 over 90.lol

I miss animal power, i was extremely happy with all of their oral products however i have never used the anadrol.. The dbol was awesome. I use it during a xmas cycle and i blew the hell up. I used the anavar and it was great too.

Oh I know. Love the stuff but just not for me. I get hard and vascular if anything. At least it appears that way in the arms. Just the head aches and lower back pain in unbearable for me now.

Top Bottom