Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anabolicmd

Huge Brother said:
you go champ.

u don't have my isp's as they are cloaked, im not at stupid.

1)Bullshit. Your ISP was not cloaked. Nice try, fag.
2)Your sentence, "Im not at stupid", shows your stupid.

i think me and the HULKSTER make a lovely couple what do you think hulksterrr?

Huge Brother said:
This is so funny,you are GAY aren't you.

You like mens bums dont you?

i bet you touch your pet cat up and then rub yourself dont you.

all i can say is LOL HA HA HA

Got my new ass bandaids on. No I don't like mens butts. :eek: Besides even if I was gay I'm about to lose my colon if the transplant option does not work. So How will I be able to take it up the ass then? Is there such a thing as a Artificial colon? And I'll be damned if I ever become one of those fulltime BJ guys. Besides BJ guys are just heterosexual men who are experimenting that's all. Right?

bs6.jpg

HULKSTER said:
HugeBrother, hulksterrr, SofaRon, IhateOsama, RussianPower and anabolicmd are all the same people. I was able to check the ISP on all the usernames. This moron wasn't even smart enough to use a proxy server. Now the hard part is comparing that ISP to the ISP of other usernames I think are behind this, but the problem is to first get the ISPs of the people who I suspect are behind this crap....this will take a while, but I am already half-way there.

That sounds like a MOD conspiracy to me. I think your full of shit though. I'll be damned if I'm anabolicmd. Why would I trick myself into injecting 1OOO cc's of Deca Var into my anus? I may have been tricked but I'm not that stupid.

manny78 said:

Man that's cruel. For some one that may never shit again that's mested up. I mean come on bullshit is allmost like humanshit! I know you all think I'm a dipshit. But I can honestly say I'm not full of horseshit. But for some of you I hope you get bombed by birdshit. :mad:

Last edited:
I'm not ashamed to have had to wear diapers after my accident.

Man Diapers

But I'm never listening to anabolicmd ever again. He can go suck face in a whales vaginia for all I care.

Udate

I did not need a tranplant. I just got a colostomy bag. It's sorta cool cause I can eat whatever I want and I don't have to wipe my ass anymore. But no more anal beeds or strap ons from the girlfriend.:(

As far as anabolicmd is concerned.:doublefi: Your still a jerk.

Top Bottom