Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolic Steroid Gym Partner.

I would never use "sourcing" and ask to buy or sell anabolic steroids. I really just need a "gym partner" in Las Vegas. "Who knows his way around the gym." Maybe have skills in getting legal supplements to help my enhance my physical abilities. I work out at a badass gym. So anyone know of anybody in the Las Vegas area that needs a "gym partner" let me know. My states are Age:22 6'3" 235. Thank you.

Love the subtlety. All the quotes really pull it all together.

Seriously though, I'm sure you could find someone on craigslist if you want a local connect. Since you're looking for another guy to hook it up (obviously), I would probably post in the Male seeking Male section:

'I am looking for a "gym partner" in Las Vegas who has what it takes to get me get big and hard fast. By any means necessary. I'm 22, 6'3", 235 and workout constantly. I am only interested in talking with MONSTROUS guys. You better be HUGE! Please send pics to verify. Twinks need not apply.'

I'd post a pic with your shirt off so they know you're not a newb and have a solid base. Just like on here, most guys won't sell if you obviously don't know what you are doing. I wouldn't connect with anyone that isn't huge since it represents their product.

GL bro.

I am Hans and he is Franz and we are here to pump you up (with semen)

Top Bottom