Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

An Interview With The Staff of Testosterone.net

hhajdo

An Interview With The Staff of Testosterone.net
by Murrow R. Edwards

EDITORS NOTE: Ok, ok, I know we're not supposed to bash Testosterone anymore. However, one of the AE staff wrote this piece and after reading it, I felt I had no choice but to print it. Anytime I read an article that makes me piss my pants laughing, I'm going to feel strangely compelled to share it with you guys. Take this article for what it is, A JOKE!! We did not actually interview the T-Mag staff, this piece is 100% satirical in nature.

It's no surprise that there's been some rivalry between Anabolic Extreme and Testosterone.net. Each website has been vying for the lion's share of the cyberspace bodybuilding readership with AE pulling steadily ahead.

It wasn't always that way. Testosterone, at one time, was the personification of the hardcore ideology. They took cynical swipes at anyone and everyone who they felt deserved the wrath of their rancor. But something has changed.

In an effort to present a fair and unbiased evaluation on the state of affairs with our friendly competitors, we sent our crack investigator, Murrow R. Edwards, to speak with the members of the Testosterone staff in hopes that we may come to a better understanding, and possibly, a reconciliation.

AE: Good afternoon gentlemen. How is everyone today?

TC: Great! As you know, Testosterone is the hardest hitting bodybuilding mag in the universe so there's no reason we shouldn't feel as if we're on top of the world!

AE: Alright then. TC, since you spoke up first, let me direct the first question to you. When you worked for Muscle Media 2000, you said you gained 12 pounds of muscle from CLA, 10 pounds from HMB, 14 pounds from Phosphagain, 32 pounds from Vanadyl Sulfate and you also claim to have simultaneously lost 19 pounds of fat from MyoPlex Lite.

TC: That's correct. I now weigh 297 pounds and my bodyfat is just under 3%.

AE: That's amazing! So why does it look like you barely work out?

TC: What do you mean by that? Why are you being so cruel? Why does everyone pick on me? First it was Bill Phillips. He'd always be yelling; "TC! Do this! Go here! Suck harder! Stop using your teeth!" Then it was the message boards. They wanted stuff like proof of my amazing physical transformation. They wanted to see pictures of me without my shirt on! I mean, can you believe that?!?

AE: Yes, it's hard to believe that people would actually want solid evidence to back up such fantastic results. Well, you do have a painting of yourself on the site.

TC: And it's too bad you couldn't see the part that we couldn't fit on the site -- my 20 inch arms, my wasp-like waist, my mammoth penis. We're thinking of including that in the paper mag version. Sort of a 3 page fold out deal so we can fit my gargantuan tool in the shot.

AE: Speaking of Bill Phillips, you put him down for selling out but you wound up doing the same exact thing, if you don't mind me saying so. The only difference is, he was an original. How do you account for that?

TC: I can't talk about Bill Phillips due to legal ramifications. I'll let my staff do that. Incidentally, did you know that I ran the entire EAS operation single-handedly? Bill Phillips had nothing to do with it! In fact, there really is no Bill Phillips. It was all me I tell you. Me! Me! Me!

AE: Let's turn our attention to T-Mag's executive Tim Patterson. Tim, you made some amazing claims concerning the new Biotest product Androsol. Twelve pounds in two weeks! Now that the product has been available for some time, you must be huge beyond belief!

Tim: That's true Murrow. I now weigh 175 pounds and my strength is skyrocketing -- big time!

AE: Can I ask why your hands are bandaged?

Tim: Well, I've been using copious amounts of Androsol recently and it's making me punch through steel. We've got a 2 ton steel door from an old prison in the back that now looks like a friggen piece of swiss cheese.

AE: What do you say to the rumors that you use up to a gram of steroids each week?

Tim: That's ridiculous. As everyone knows, steroids are illegal. Besides, why do I need steroids? As long as there are Biotest products, there's no need for drugs.

AE: But Biotest products contain things like L-Norephedrine. Isn't that a drug?

Tim: Yes, but it's a good drug! Anything that the FDA passes is a good thing. Of course, they may ban it at any time so everyone should stock up before the bad government officials prevent the sale of an untested product which every bodybuilder has a right to use.

AE: Why does one of your products contain over 30 times the recommended dosage of cholesterol?

Tim: It's our magical delivery system! It's actually healthy! And remember, it's USP cholesterol!!

AE: Interesting. I thought people had their own delivery system called the intestines but I guess you guys over at Biotest found a way of improving on it! Tell me, why hasn't anyone else caught on to this extraordinary method of delivering nutrients?

Tim: Oh, they'll try, but they can't do it! That's because we have an army of top secret scientists working around the clock in order to perfect these products in a way that no one else can! We have big plans for more amazing products in the future. I know exactly what I want to do but I'm not saying what they are! Of course, those plans may change if I change my mind.

AE: Are you planning on being at the Arnold?

Tim: We're planning on being there in a big way! But I may change my mind. Once I make up my mind to change my mind there's no changing it.

AE: Aren't all the substances which go into any supplement purchased from the same manufacturers?

Tim: Not Biotest products! We have our own gardens where we grow the herbs and our secret high tech laboratory which I keep hidden under the grounds of my estate. No one but Biotest employees may enter! We wouldn't want anyone to discover our plans. NASA has tried! The Mayo Clinic wants in! But we're not budging! We want to keep these incredible scientific breakthroughs exclusively for people who happen to stumble upon our website. Pretty cool, huh?

AE: Was ZMA developed there as well?

Tim: Murrow, as everyone knows , zinc is the most difficult nutrient to get in our diet. People would have to eat up to three meals a day to get only twice the recommended dosage of zinc! We, at Biotest, felt that had to stop. Now instead of people having to go all the way to the health food store or the drug store for zinc, they have the convenience of buying it directly from us for only four times the price. ZMA is the most anabolic substance around. Without it, you just may become impotent.

AE: Let's speak to some of the Testosterone writing staff. Bill Roberts, pharmacology expert extraordinaire -- weren't you at one time a vehement opponent of Testosterone?

Bill: That was before they hired me. Now I think they're the best source of bodybuilding information on the planet! And I'll continue to say so until the checks stop coming in.

AE: Bill, what makes you such an admired scientist when your credentials are nothing more than you took some chemistry classes in college?

BR: Because no one is smarter than me. My mommy said so.

AE: Didn't you call TC a scumbag on the news forum MFW?

Bill: Your assertion is erroneous. I was referring to cartoon character, Top Cat. While I was looking up the formula for my exclusive delivery system, I saw an episode where Top Cat steals a shipment of sardines from the fish market. I'm a passionate person and that really got me mad! So I went public and called TC a scumbag! I will never forgive him for that until he sends me a check.

AE: Um, I think Top Cat is a fictional character but let's move on. Bruce Kneller, also known as Brock Strasser, also known as Indiana Jones also known as Rabbi Kneller. You were instrumental in developing the formulation for MD6. Did you invent the ingredients or did you just suggest what ingredients would go into the products?

BK: People don't realize the agonizing task of putting together ingredients. Should I use 250 mgs or 225 mgs? It's a laborious process! Of course, I'm a spiritual man, which means I have infinite patience and understanding except for people who disagree with me in which case I'll kick their fucking asses! You wanna fight? I'll kick your ass mother fucker!

AE: No. No thank you. I think it's time to change the tone a little. Ah, look who just stepped in -- it's Assistant Editor Chris Shugart. How are you today Chris?

Chris: Gee, I don't know. How am I today TC?

AE: Do you check with TC about everything?

Chris: Hell yeah! TC's the man! Right TC?

AE: Chris, I can't tell the difference between your writing style and TC's. Why is that?

Chris: That's because TC's the man! My only hope and dream is that I can be like TC some day. I need to get tougher, though. TC's a bad sumbitch! As it stands, I only refer to my penis once or twice a week. TC can do it six or seven times in an article! TC's the man!

AE: Chris, what were your qualifications for being the assistant editor for a magazine that calls itself "Dangerously Hardcore?"

Chris: Well, I was working as a grave digger and as everyone knows, grave diggers have a perspective of life and death that no one else has.

AE: Were you a journalist prior to working for Testosterone?

Chris: No.

AE: Have you been involved with bodybuilding for a long time?

AE: Have you ever competed as a bodybuilder?

AE: Do you have extensive knowledge of bodybuilding drugs?

AE: So why are you the right hand guy at a supposedly hardcore magazine?

Chris: (Thinks for a moment). TC's the man!

AE: Alongside of Chris we have Ron Harris. Now Ron actually has an impressive build. Let me ask you a question Ron. You promote yourself as a "natural" athlete but I hear you tried to smuggle steroids back from Mexico and you did it with your wife and kids in the car! Wasn't that a little risky?

Ron: I never admitted to writing that article but whoever did probably figured the Mexican Police might take pity on a man who was with a small child. We all know how understanding the border patrol can be.

AE: Wait a minute. Brian Batcheldor just walked in. Oops, he just turned around and walked out. What's up with that?

Tim: He's just pissed because I owe him money. Ya know...it isn't easy running a business. People are constantly expecting to get paid. There's no room for people like that. I may have to do something about Brian.

AE: I noticed your forum doesn't have any controversial material.

Tim: That's because people only have good things to say about Testosterone.

AE: I've heard that several people have tried to get on with only minor criticisms and they were rejected.

Tim: Obviously, anyone who takes an opposing viewpoint is incapable of rational thought and should be censored. It's the only responsible thing to do. I learned that from Mike Mentzer.

AE: Allow me to go back to you, TC. You mentioned in your editorial a while back that Charles Poliquin was "poisoning those around him." Do you still feel that way?

TC: When did I say that? I never said that! I dare you to show me when I said that!

AE: It's right there in your June 30th, 2000 Atomic Dog.

TC: But I never mentioned Charles by name. That's because I'm very fair in that regard. That's what being a Testosterone man is all about -- don't pull any punches but remain ambiguous in terms of who the attack is directed towards. That way you can never be blamed for anything. Pretty cool, huh?

AE: Well, what about the statements you said about Nelson Montana? You claimed you "gave him a shot" in spite of the fact that he was, as you inferred, incapable of doing a decent job.

TC: Yes, that's because I'm a truly magnanimous person. I always give the biggest assignments to the people least qualified. I've been known to take in homeless people and invite them to stay at my house while I go to work. It's a way of showing how much I care for my fellow man. Everyone likes me. Just ask anyone in this room! Nah, just kidding. You like me, don't you? It doesn't matter anyhow. If someone has a problem with me it can only mean that they're disgruntled or jealous or bitter.

AE: Well, you spoke out toward Charles and Nelson in a very disgruntled and bitter manner. Why is that?

TC: Chris, you want to field this one?

Chris: TC's the man!

AE: Wasn't Charles the main attraction back when the site was considered more edgy and sincere and every other article wasn't a Biotest advertisement? Weren't Rob Schuh and Will Brink also working for you at one time? Didn't Nelson write most of the articles which appeared in the early issues? Why did they leave? Or did you fire them?

TC: I had to let them go. For some reason, they refused to write exactly like me! And as everyone knows, I'm the funniest guy in the world anyhow. Charles was good, but he's no Ian King! (At this point, TC turned to Tim and asked; "King's still with us, right?") He continues; Ian King is the best! All the letters I wrote, err... I mean read, concur. As far as Testosterone losing its edge -- how can you say that? We just ran a piece that shows how

Tribex may possibly increase the size of your penis by up to 300%!!! We also conducted an interview with the inventor of the NordicTrak. That guys knows his stuff! Right now, we're planning on a feature which will describe, in detail, how our new product line is going to revolutionize the industry.

This is cutting edge material!

AE: Well, I can't argue with that logic.

Tim: We're always looking for innovative ideas. We're planning on coming out with our own line of T-Men gummy bears. We're going to market them with the slogan: "You'll feel like you're on 100mgs of Anadrol with a shot of Parabolan plus 16 I.U's of Growth Hormone!" Of course, we can't guarantee everyone will experience these results. Personally, I can't wait to get my hands on some! As you know Murrow, I pay full price for all Biotest products -- just like the suckers...um, I mean, valued Biotest customers. Biotest is that good. Don't trust any product without the Biotest label! You may develop cancer.

AE: I see that our time is just about up. I, along with the editors of Anabolic Extreme, thank you all for taking the time out and showing our readers the people behind the publication.

Tim: You're very welcome!

TC: No problemo!

Bill: It was my indubitable pleasure. Am I getting paid for this?

Chris: No problemo!

Bruce: Don't fuck with me fuckhead or next time I won't be so nice!

This concludes our interview with the staff of Testosterone. Of course, this was an imaginary tale. Any similarities between the characters and situations presented were strictly coincidental. If a group of people were actually that much in denial, it would just be too hard to believe!

Someone help....really....

I'm on the floor and can't get back up....

hhajdo said:
TC: What do you mean by that? Why are you being so cruel? Why does everyone pick on me? First it was Bill Phillips. He'd always be yelling; "TC! Do this! Go here! Suck harder! Stop using your teeth!"....

:FRlol: :spit: :FRlol: :spit: :FRlol: :spit: :FRlol:

:) I am quite familiar with that piece.

I think Jasons into where he explains that it's a JOKE is too apologenic and takes away some of the sting. Other than that...glad to see it making the rounds again.

Top Bottom