Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amplify02 vs jacked?

Never got a real good pump off jack3d but I loved the energy. Pumps are nice don't get me wrong but I'd rather lift more weight for longer, but if I can have both I'll take it!!! Nothing can compare to beast for pumps though...they are redonkulous

Today is leg day, I'm getting Amp3d. 8 caps of Amp02 and 2 servings of Jack3d. Let see how this goes.

And [email protected] on playa

Good Moses! Holy Shit capt are you like seven hundred pounds!? I'm 215 round abouts and that dose would prolly take down a wildabeast! I hope you're ok after it. Let me know how you like the amp, I need to get a new one....so it's either that or vengeance.

Good Moses! Holy Shit capt are you like seven hundred pounds!? I'm 215 round abouts and that dose would prolly take down a wildabeast! I hope you're ok after it. Let me know how you like the amp, I need to get a new one....so it's either that or vengeance.

8 caps of Amp02 and 2 servings of Jack3d was amazing. I was a machine today on legs. Today was a sculpting day, so no heavy squats or presses. Did some good mornings, barbell hack squats (behind the back), lots of leg extensions and used the abductor and adductor machines too (some girl tried checkin out my junk while on the abductor, what goes around comes around i guess)

Anyway, that was intense, highly recommend, and as OMEGA said, Lipostim should be a great combo with Amp02

that's some serious stim action going on :) I tried 3 scoops of jack3d this morning, up from my usual 2 and I think I liked it, alot! tons of energy, not a whole lot of pump but when I walked out of the gym I was happy I had a really good workout.

And then Captain FT's bp spiked at 1758bpm and when he picked up a plate and through it through the wall. "it slipped" he said

And then Captain FT's bp spiked at 1758bpm and when he picked up a plate and through it through the wall. "it slipped" he said

lol. I wanna do that on 2 scoops oj jack3d, idk what id do if i had 8 fuckin pil;ls along with that. probably would feel somewhat like crack/pcp

lol. I wanna do that on 2 scoops oj jack3d, idk what id do if i had 8 fuckin pil;ls along with that. probably would feel somewhat like crack/pcp

Nah, didn't feel cracked out at all. I was sweating a lot but very focused and intense. Every exercise I was envisioning the blood rushing into my muscles like you see on some Discovery channel health show, the microscopic view of blood flowing through veins and arteries. Then picturing it rushing into my legs with every contraction, stopping to squeeze at the top of the movement and really hold the contraction. It felt fucking great.

Nah, didn't feel cracked out at all. I was sweating a lot but very focused and intense. Every exercise I was envisioning the blood rushing into my muscles like you see on some Discovery channel health show, the microscopic view of blood flowing through veins and arteries. Then picturing it rushing into my legs with every contraction, stopping to squeeze at the top of the movement and really hold the contraction. It felt fucking great.

sounds like crack to me lol jk jk

i know what ur sayin tho, just a lot of energy but its a very clean focused energy. I wanna try the amp!

After finally giving Jack3d a try, I must say that I like it alot. Taste is good, not strong, almost like lime water. Focus, energy, pumps, motivation, strength all equal to or > than Amp02 for me. At half the price, Im sticking with Jack3d from now on. 5 days into it, and feel great. Wanted to try it for a week b4 posting, to b sure it wasn't placebo. Its not!!!! Best workouts I've had in a long while!!!

Top Bottom