Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

OMEGA said:
as soon as its ready we will make a new Thread:)
to announce the arrival of G-covery
The Amplify02 / PureMCC is availaable now

G-covery should be ready any moment Sir

Thank You

Tomorrow it's back to the gym. It may be vacation time but not when it comes to the gym. I have the Amp with me and I'm getting fired up for an early morning blitz.

hey bro will this imflame my tendons?

gear will
no-explode will

im basicly fucked

racoon_city said:

gear will
no-explode will

im basicly fucked

I think if anything the pure mcc will help lube up your joints a bit and the glutamine peptides might help heal you up quicker. It will probably also help you hold onto some mass while your shoulder problem heals up. Good luck bro.

racoon_city said:

gear will
no-explode will

im basicly fucked

hope your doing better
and hope your hitting that cardio like we talked about.

also as wierd as Yoga may sound to us:) you should give it a try.........

Ok im gonna finally up my dose to 10 caps.
Past two workouts I took 7 as usual, and I'm getting used to it. Still am getting stronger and lifting heavy, but that feeling of when it was "full throttle" experiences like my previous posts about AO2 is starting to diminish. The stuff works. For various reasons my workouts have been skipped and/or missed but whenever I do get in there my lifts/reps are still climbing. I need some G recov fo sho b/c i can barely walk still today and I hit them on Monday.

If one uses Amplify02 4 times a week there is little chance of Attenuation occuring:)
Also Extra Hydration Amplifies the effects of Amplify02.

Amp is my favorite supp. I ran out and had 4-6 workouts w/out it. I am taking Dbol and some test and deca right now. Got in my 2 new bottles today.

I like Amp02 way more than Dbol. I know they each serve a different purpose, but as far as the mental and physical pump in the gym Amp02 is the best.

How/when are you guys taking the PureMCC? Cause I got some of that too!

Top Bottom