Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amplify02 and LIPOFLAME!!!

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
More Amplify 02 results!!

Ok... I waited and waited... but it was well worth it and I would do it again. Today the mail man came as I was walking out the door for the gym. Like a gift from the heavens he was holding a box with my precious Amp02. I went directly back inside and popped 10 caps and gave 10 to my training partner. It was off to the gym. 15 minutes later we were in the gym and doing our usual kettlebell and reverse hyper warm up in preparation for our ME bench session. We worked up to three of four heavy singles on the two board press and neither of us felt anything yet. On to accessory work.. Five sets of high rep kettlebell military presses were first. Half way into my first set and oh yeah I caught the Amp02 fever for the first time. The pump hit me and the intensity went through the rough. Both of us stepped our game up a couple of notches and kicked some serious ass on the accessory work. KB overheads, heavy t bar, high rep face pulls. The hammer curls followed heavy wrist roller did us both in. I could barely hold my Nalgene bottle when we were done. It has been three hours since I left the gym and my forearms, bis, and upper back are still somewhat pumped. The focus and energy was incredible. I can't not compare this product to any other N02 product because I haven't tried any. I am a very skeptical supplement buyer and I rarely believe the hype that surrounds many products. I can honestly say this is the real deal and I will purchase it again. My training partner agrees and he will be ordering some too. Thank you Omega for putting this product out and helping me out in all those PMs you are a class act. Peace
Joe

Re: More Amp02 results!!

holy smokes there is so much bullshit crappy advertising on this website now. the quality of the forums has gone down hill so fast. so sad.

what happened to the day where it was quality discussion. not of this fake steroid bullshit supplement crap and acting like it was god? lmao!

Glad you liked it.. same experience..

thanks for sharing your results..

AMGETR said:
holy smokes there is so much bullshit crappy advertising on this website now.

Sorry bro this is real feedback of a real customer of ours:)

and we appreciate his sharing of knowledge and experience.

AMGETR said:
what happened to the day where it was quality discussion.

its here and I participate in those discussions and I am a board sponsor as well

thanks.

Most our our customers actually happen to be very good board contributors as well.

basically all ia m saying if you can extend a little trust or at least a measure of patience you might very well be pleasantly surprised.

i dont see how this forum is bullshit........

if a supplement works bro, a supplement works.....

i will be the first one to tell you that if i dont like a supplement from this forum i will be truthful about it....

maybe you just gotta sit back and realize that omega's products are top notch.....no b.s.

now im pumped as fuck to get my amp02.

Top Bottom