Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AMINO ACIDS which do you use?

you dont need to take those horse pills.

your protein shake should contain enough aminos, vitamins... as long you buy a quality product.

i used to take the horse pill aminos till i read that post about it burning a hole in your stomach then i stopped. Now i use BCAA's if i can't get my hands on something to eat or no protein around.

I take 3,000 mgs of L-tyrosine and 400 mgs. of Magnesium 30 minutes prior to working out and it is the best ( and cheapest ) pre workout stimulant I've taken, also it's probably the healthiest, since I've tried ephedra products and they can be scary .:D

Rancid,
I LOVE tyrosine, but what does the magnesium do to help??????I also find a 2:1 ratio of BCAA's to Glutamine in my workout drink significantly reduces soreness (same as product Glutacene only MUCH cheaper). DMAE also works synergistically with the tyro.
Later,
Joe

tyrosine worked the first few times i used it prework out and never worked again. Now i use glutamine peptides, ALA throughout the day, and i have the most intense pumps i feel like i can't even pick up the weight b/c the pumps hurt so much.

Mattejo, I know that when I add the magnesium to the mix it allows me to lift more weight, I don't know if this is psychological or what (placebo maybe) but it does the job for me, try it and see what happens, not too much of an investment to find out anyway.

Top Bottom