Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

American's PWNED! Illegal immigrants might get stimulus jobs...

What's wrong with that?

If an agency gets $500,000 and gives it a Contracting company, who deserves profit over patriotism.

And they can hire illegal immigrants or high-paid Americans - who do you think they're gonna hire for sweeping highways and puttin up signs? Yes kids, if Razorguns Construction gets the contract - i'm hiring Pedro over Bobby Cheeseburger.

It's the Feds mandate NOT to force employers to use E-Verify that is the problem. And if contract companies can use illegal immigrants instead of Americans to make more profit - guess who they're gonna hire.

Since the US Government time and time again, has told the stupid American public NO WE DON'T PLAN ON STOPPING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION EVER - why are people surprised?

(btw: Don't worry. 90% of those govt 'jobs' will be snagged up by Unions who are quietly waiting ("America will be rebuilt with Union Labor!"). None of you dorks will even have a chance - unless you're in with your local teamsters. You might get breadcrumbs though.

r

it was actually in the original bill to create a centralized database so that employers could easily check a social security # to see if it were valid

Palosi and Obama stripped it out of the bill that was signed..

there ya goo.. wait.. i thought we were getting change.. that would have been change.. but i guess it's business as usual..

I lived in South America for two years and I love the latin american people, but this is truly horse shit for american citizens.

Though, thinking about it a bit more, this shouldn't be much of a shock. It makes sense that this would happen, however crappy it sounds for illegal immigrants to benefit from this.

"Jobs" americans won't do..

stand on a roadside with a sign developing a savage tan, getting paid $25 hour ?? those jobs??

Top Bottom