Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amenorhea

pajaro loco

HOW CAN A BB WOMAN RESTABLISH HER NORMAL ENDÒGENOUS HORMONES? I HAVE A FRIEND THAT TRIES TO DO THIS BUT SHE STILL WANTS TO CONTINUE GROWING???:confused:

Pajaro, do you know why she has become amenoreic? How long has it been since her last cycle, what health problems does she have, is she taking any homones, and what is her body fat level?

I am the friend of pajaro loco

Anya, thank you for your interest

at your questions:

their 1st cycle finish about 6 months ago
she doesn't have problems of health
she doesn't take any type of hormones at the present time
and their level of fat is about 12 %

She have 30 y o and doesn't want to have children

she doesn't want to suspend their cycles, but in the therapies for the secondary amenorrhoea are used estrogens , progesterone and depending on the case, inhibitors of the prolactin.

wath to make?

Thanks

muscle-doc said:
I am the friend of pajaro loco

Anya, thank you for your interest

at your questions:

their 1st cycle finish about 6 months ago
she doesn't have problems of health
she doesn't take any type of hormones at the present time
and their level of fat is about 12 %

She have 30 y o and doesn't want to have children

she doesn't want to suspend their cycles, but in the therapies for the secondary amenorrhoea are used estrogens , progesterone and depending on the case, inhibitors of the prolactin.

wath to make?

Thanks

Was the first cycle she finished six months ago AAS? I know that can often cause amenorea for months after ending the cycle. Her low bodyfat level could also have something to do with it.

Muscle-doc, if the lady we are talking about is still lifting weights there may be no reason for her to worry about not menstrating. I've read that intense resistance training prevents bone loss even in women who are amenoreic for years.

Docs used to tell us that we absolutely had to menstrate in order to be healthy but that isnt what finding out now.

It could also be her low bodyfat that's suspended her periods. When mine got very low once they stopped on me, too.

I was told that a reasonably regular period is necessary for uterine health (if the lining isn't shed every three months or so, it increases the risk of abnormal cell growth...ie., cancer). There are medications that she can take that can incite menstruation. She should probably see a doctor about it.

while AAS may have her progressing they have sides to women's health in that aspect. If you think that BF% may be a reason for the amenorrhea it could be a good idea to change her diet to/or include more nutrients.
However, if the AS are reason... you should consider stop the cycles for some time, in order to get stabilized first without medication... by the way... is she on birth control?

Top Bottom