Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**AMAZING CREATION** Choc Mint Milk Shake

Bucszilla

This is THE best recipe I have yet to make or even taste...

You can do many things with this: Milk Shake or thicken it up with Casein for a pie filling.

Shake:

- 2 Cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Zero Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Hershey Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Stevia sweetener
- 4 Scoops CHOCOLATE MINT ON WHEY PROTEIN
- *EDIT* ADD 5-10 ICE CUBES

I guarantee this will be the BEST shake you have ever tasted hands down! I would rather have this than any Dairy Queen shake!

Pie Filling: (USE FOOD PROCESSOR)

SAME AS SHAKE EXCEPT USE 1/2 CUP OF ALMOND MILK AND 3 CUPS GREEK YOGURT

ADD 1 SCOOP CHOCOLATE CAKE BATTER CASEIN PROTEIN

**Mix all contents until very thick and pour into low fat graham cracker pie crust (0 trans fat one). Let chill in fridge for 20 min and serve**

I could have these everyday and not get tired of it...you must purchase Chocolate Mint Protein though as all others DO NOT COMPARE FOR THESE RECIPES.

Last edited:
Ok, this sounds outstanding! Where do you get the chocolate mint protein though?

Get the 5lbs because you will use it quickly...trust me. I don't think I will need any other flavor after coming up with this recipe. And I have four different tubs that won't be used...that's the only downfall, your other protein flavors will become obsolete.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/commerce/cart.jsp?_requestid=6448627

or Amazon.com (free shipping)

Amazon.com: Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Double Rich Chocolate, 5 Pound: Health & Personal Care (CLICK ON DROP-DOWN ARROW TO CHOOSE CHOC MINT)

I just had the shake post workout today and had a piece of the pie last night...

Damn it tastes like it should be SOOOO BADDDD for you hahaha

I'm lovin this creation!!!!

I'm using choc mint protein at the moment an it tastes good with milk or water but this sounds like a shit hot idea. Gonna try this this week definatly!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom