Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Am I to old for anadrol?

mkazzbmf

New member
I have been searching through old posts and it seems that at my vintage age of 29 (trust me I am 29 going on 39) I may just be a little old to be taking such a nasty sauce.......also I have tons of milk thistle and liverite....what else should I take to avoid shitting my liver out during this cycle???


Kaz
 
Primrose Oil and lots of C vitamine with the milk thistle:-) But why anadrol- the only oral steroid that has been proven can give u liver cancer? As far as orals go I would not go stronger than dbol... it kicks hard enough I:-)
 
forget drol. toxic hard shit. do test and something else. if u end up doing it, fuck all that milk thistle and primrose shit. all u need for your liver is tylers and gluccorel r. both at anabolicfitness.com.
 
SpiritCrusher said:
Primrose Oil and lots of C vitamine with the milk thistle:-) But why anadrol- the only oral steroid that has been proven can give u liver cancer? As far as orals go I would not go stronger than dbol... it kicks hard enough I:-)

Its the only oral I have yet to try.....I have always wanted to try it. I love dbol too but its quite honestly just to try it once and for all....I havent taken anything besides tren and clen in about 3 years so I may as well go for broke.



Kaz
 
A 4 wk run of 50 mgs a day probably won't be too bad for you-but it will be a cheap thrill. The gains go as quickly as they come. Everybody talks about A50's toxicity, well patients w/ Leukemia are prescribed like 250 mgs/day for 6 months at a time. Then again, they do have Leukemia-so a little liver damage may be considered the lesser evil when you have a terminal illness? Maybe you should consider t-bol?
 
BigCracker said:
A 4 wk run of 50 mgs a day probably won't be too bad for you-but it will be a cheap thrill. The gains go as quickly as they come. Everybody talks about A50's toxicity, well patients w/ Leukemia are prescribed like 250 mgs/day for 6 months at a time. Then again, they do have Leukemia-so a little liver damage may be considered the lesser evil when you have a terminal illness? Maybe you should consider t-bol?


Is T-bol new???? I have taken lots of juice but like I said its been some years.....exactly what is t-bol??? I keep hearing about it.


Kaz
 
I only use drol for short periods like 2-3 weeks max to jump start a cycle. Using 50mg/day maybe upping it to 100mg/day by week 1.5 is probably ok if you remember to keep the cycle short like 2-3 wks. When I do this I don't take any other oral and absolutely no alcohol, and remember to keep H2O intake high.
 
dbol doesnt compare to drol PERIOD.
wasnt the reported case of liver cancer from drol like the patient was on 200mg a day for like 2 years?
do the drol keep it short youll be happy!
 
I am 36 years old and just about to wrap up kick starting my current cycle with anadrol. I was doing 150mg/day and have ramped down to 50 mg/day at the present.
 
Id worry more about your blood pressure and having a stroke. I could eat nails and my liver would be fine.lol
 
Top Bottom