Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am i the only one????

Status
Not open for further replies.
genarr3 said:
You really can't make a post like this unless you are willing to post pictures yourself. Kinda like the guy watching the UFC saying how much ass he would kick if . . .

that settles it then...post 'em up.

genarr3 said:
You really can't make a post like this unless you are willing to post pictures yourself. Kinda like the guy watching the UFC saying how much ass he would kick if . . .

Genarr3 thats all this guy does TALK SHIT so when i see a pic of him then i will
1. laugh
2. laugh
3. laugh
4. maybe laugh

rao740 :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

I'll tell you what guys...we should give this guy 48 hrs to post a pic and prove his point...if he does and he is right...then K his way....if he comes up with some dumb ass excuse on why he cant..then plats should bomb his ass away leaving no traces of gunz99...."dont just talk the talk..WALK IT...or GET OWNED!"

Personally i was offend by the statement " but latley the pics posted are a disgrace to bodybuilders who juice" WTF...

gunz99 said:
why does it seem like im the only one who seems to be on the negative side when bros post pics of themselves,, i cant help but notice, that their bodies are horrible. i know i cant really back up what im saying, since i've never posted a pic, but i know im way better that about 85% of all of you... i must admit, there are a small percentage of you that actually look really good, for example needsize is good, and the machine is pretty good, galaxy looks good, but lately, the pics i see are a disgrace to bodybuilder who juice... im probably gonna get a lot of you guys jumping on my case, but thats just how i feel.. once i am able to post a pic, it will blow all you away, oh and carth, man stop showing those same damn pics.. you dont look that good,, the only decent pic i seen of you is in you avatar

is this directed at me being i just posted a pic yesterday??

its one thing if you go around saying and thinking you look awsome and it another when you are posting your progress and making improvements

i dont look great but im no where near a disgrace bro

Gastroc O'Jenkins said:
gunz, when you do post pics hold up a sign that says IAMHYOOGENRIPPED4L

We wouldn't want another bigdogmikey :)

i like to hear negitive comments...its keep my head small...but to call someone a desgrace is not right....i wanna know if he was refering to me as a disgrace

i would not be making any post like this without some pics
i have seen good and bad pics of people on here but i would never make a post like this without some pics
lets see some pics big guy :p

A really wise man once said "Judge not lest ye be judged". Not everyone has the best genetics to begin with, and not all aspire to be competition bodybuilders. I think what we are here for is to communicate with others that share the same interest as we do, help out some folks, and learn a little here and there.

I will say this. Most guys on here shouldn't be juicing because they have no natural development, and haven't put the time in to the diet and training. I am only 24, but I waited until I had a good solid 6 years of training and eating before I hit it. I was up to 240 before I ever touched anything (I am 6'1 though), and I wasn't sloppy looking. Everybody wants it now, it doesn't work that way. I happen to be lucky in that I have good genetics, but when I see someone with 16 inch arms, a 225 flat press, and the same squat and they tell me they are doing a cycle I want to scream. Get a fucking clue! Yes, that was a tirade.

Gunz--why do you care so much--its about getting a better physique no matter where you start at..i give props to the guys who post pics that might not look "perfect." if you want to look at ripped guys so bad go buy a playgirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom