Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

am i doing this right???????

hoggnutts

I hope someone can help me!!!!! I am 28 and im 5'10, 205lbs and this will be my second cycle. I am planing on taking decanadrolen 200 200mg/20ml and testosterone 200(enanthate) 200mg/10ml and I have a bottle of oxandrolone 5mg/100tabs,I also have nolvadex and cloiphene. I was planing for a 10 week cycle. My question is, is this enough gear? If so, how many pills a day do i take of the oxandrolone? I would really like to get to about 225lbs, Do you think this will work?

You have enough deca. I would take 400mgs a week of the deca. You don't have enough test. You should take at least 500 mgs of the test a week. The nolvadex will not protect you from the progesterone gyno from deca. It is believed that winny prevents gyno from deca, but this is not a proven fact. I would save the anavar for another cycle. Most people take 40 to 50 mgs ed of the anavar, so you don't have enough for a 10 week cycle.

If your enth is t-200 you don't have enough, most likly their is only 8 to 9 cc in the bottle, Also some say It's under dosed
400mg a week.........rember it's cheapppppp

iceman11111 said:
deca at 400mg per week 1-10
test enth 200mg per week 1-10
oxandrolone 40mg per day 1-5 (you need atleast another 200)

also it would hurt to get another bottle of test and run it at 400mg per week

hes right... you dont have near enough ox (or test IMO)

Top Bottom