Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alycat

Jan19
Weights
Chest

Superset
Incline flyes 15/9 15/9 15/8
DB Press 15/10 20/9 20/7

Vertical Chest Machine
4 reps @ 12 TUT!
55/4 50/4 50/4 (Killer!)
(I felt like I had better form with 5lb lighter)

Abs
Superset
Bicycle with Upper body motion
Lying Leg Scissors
5 Sets for 30 Sec

Last edited:
Sassy69 said:
9:30 am meal -- flax AND PB?

LOL ya I did.. too much fat eh...
I had to get that yuck taste out of my mouth the flax is just awful, so I thought just a tsp of PB would be cool, guess not eh?

While we're on this subject... when is a good time to have this flax?

Last edited:
The Shadow said:
Keep the flax for salads and shakes

ok. except in my morning shake and PO shake. Alright Shadow, you got to give a name of a good book to read that will explian all this nutrition stuff. I mean I can do what you say but I still don't understand 'the why'.... I need to know cto make this a 'lifestyle chage' instead of a 'diet to follow'. I don't need to become pro but I'm one of those 'need to know the WHY behind it all'

Thanks
ALycat :confused: :nerd:

alycat said:
ok. except in my morning shake and PO shake. Thanks
ALycat :confused: :nerd:

NO FLAX in am shake.......no FLAX in pwo shake either

as far as a book....Im not sure honestly......most "diet" books are crap imo./....

I did like The Perricone Prescription

...although some things need to be a bit tailored for lifters...

Graba copy

The Shadow said:
NO FLAX in am shake.......no FLAX in pwo shake either
as far as a book....Im not sure honestly......most "diet" books are crap imo./....I did like The Perricone Prescription...although some things need to be a bit tailored for lifters...Graba copy

Thanks... well for now why should I not have flaxseed oil(fat) in the am? (some people put ground flax on there oatmeal)
I know not to have it post WO because I want to fast absorbing protein for immediate recovery)

and what's on the schedule for today Shadow???

alycat said:
Thanks... well for now why should I not have flaxseed oil(fat) in the am? (some people put ground flax on there oatmeal)
I know not to have it post WO because I want to fast absorbing protein for immediate recovery)

and what's on the schedule for today Shadow???

right...and by the same logic you want faster hitting protein in the am b/c you have been fasting all night.

Make sense?

I made a thread about thi..lemme see ifI can find it.

The Shadow said:
right...and by the same logic you want faster hitting protein in the am b/c you have been fasting all night.
Make sense?I made a thread about thi..lemme see ifI can find it.

Great that would help .... what you got me doing today boss? :mix:

Top Bottom