Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alternative suggestion..gas kills me!

T

TerraNoble

For a post w/o meal/drink is needed because I am going to shy away from protein powder shake due to gass problems that seems to be quite stinky and frequent.

Would honey+milk be OK?
Gatorade?

I usually have white eggs but I still need some king of protein drink besides that damn protein powder..

Got sick of that nasty,stinky,farts...

Just wanna take a break form dropping the rose and all this cheese cutting routine!

Should I inferr that nobody else is having gas problems?
Am I the only damn farter?

WHere have all those farters gone?

Common guys , shoot some frigging advice/input/opinion!

Got tired of all those protein farts?

I use whey protein with flavor chocolate for those who might be interested to know!!!

If your only taking one shake post workout, you shouldn't have too many stinky, protein farts :D
however, you could also try using some Ginger... seems to help sometimes with the gases....
But what were/are you mixing this shake with, milk???

vtec96 said:
If your only taking one shake post workout, you shouldn't have too many stinky, protein farts :D
however, you could also try using some Ginger... seems to help sometimes with the gases....
But what were/are you mixing this shake with, milk???

Mix with water only!

I might be lactose intolerant though!

well if you are I would Highly rec. Whey Isolate instead of concentrate (is thats what your taking)......You could also try egg white powder or a 50/50 mix whey/egghwite and see if that helps... check out proteinfactory for custom mixes like this... I use them and have had great results .... their products are great too and not too expensive.. good luck

Top Bottom