Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alpha-pharma testobolin

C0LUMB0

Test E ... 250mg /ml ,supposed to be registered as pharm grade in India but others say it is a high quality ugl.

Has a good name out there, fakes dont seem to be much of an issue from what i can find out...boxes of 10 from India are GTG boxes of 5 from Thailand are sketchy.

Oil is super smooth, potency soon to be tested.

I've used this very same one from the looks of things at least , really liked it , looks exactly like the amps I had also , very good stuff indeed

Jont - Sent from my iPhone

Looks good to me but I think I will have to test it out. I will send you my address bro

Aren't alpha pharma and unigen life sciences pretty much the same company? That's what i heard?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Aren't alpha pharma and unigen life sciences pretty much the same company? That's what i heard?

not sure , but its possible....would explain why my local guy has both.

ive ran unigen test comp ...same blend as sust, have you used either of these ?

not sure , but its possible....would explain why my local guy has both.

ive ran unigen test comp ...same blend as sust, have you used either of these ?

I've only run the depo test.. was nice and smooth..

did you have the scratchable verification code checked ? you should of scratched it yourself and will only work once, so if it was already scratched and entered it may not appear as legit.

It should be on the box bro ? my impression is its a sales gimick anyways and some guys have had the same codes ??? but the gear was still good very good, but anways its always nice to have it confirmed...

Heres the link to check bro: https://check-alpha.com/

AP has got a very good rep out there (UK) and isnt commonly faked at all, from my understanding its an awesomely well made UGL that have acquired/bought a proper pharmacy stature etc.

They are not even close. Alpha Pharma makes superior gear in my opinion.

Unigen and Genesis are basically the same thing.

Top Bottom