Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alpha Male goodies

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
IMG_1497.jpg

2 vials of test e,2 vials of npp and 1 bottle of Methyl DHT ..ama <3

Reactions: ceo
Hows the pits treating ya bro ... Tried his D-bols and they are good !! havent tried oils yet but thinking about it ... Later Cbodd

Hows the pits treating ya bro ... Tried his D-bols and they are good !! havent tried oils yet but thinking about it ... Later Cbodd

Absolutely legit pack of pits! I am currently running Test Cyp, EQ, and Proviron...just finished Tbol...the products are solid, I am loving the effects of the gear, the EQ is really starting to peak, and will be starting week 8 next week. I have used the Test Prop the first 4 weeks of my cycle 100mg EOD and it was really smooth and no issues. I also have in my box of goodies Anavar for the tail end of this cycle, Tren E, Winny, Primo Depot, and more Test Prop...but also just ordered Sustanon just to keep in my stash for down the road...I am an AMA customer for good bros, my one stop shop for all I will ever need...PM me if you have any questions or want any feedback...I stand behind the pit's 1000%!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Any results to report? Im back stateside for a while and been trying to find some reviews on AMA...

Top Bottom