Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All you wanted to know about ZMA!!

No dude, not a flame to you or anything, but think about how many products are out there that have ripped soooooooooooooooo many people off. How many people have used Methoxy, Andro, Ecdy, HMB, Suma this or Suma that, come on give me a break. There's millions of supplements more to add to the list that have never done shit for anyone. Why would people want to go be a dummy and keep making these fuckers rich who keep ripping them off time and time and time again. You might as well just write these fuckers a check every month and not take the supplement if none of them work and insist on using them.
I'm not saying ZMA does or doesn't work. But if you're deficient, a deficiency can easily be fixed IMO. I work at a hospital and i know when somebody is deficient what they do, and if continues to be deficient they give more! So if you could save 10 bucks a month, or maybe 120 bucks a year, wouldn't you?
That's why i agree w/ this test he is planning on doing. If he's right i'll even buy the damn ZMA myself. And in all actuality, bro i look up to this guy doing the damn test because he's looking out for all of us to finally put this debate to rest.
And let me tell you about your 1 pound a month. Have you ever thought of taking more than 1 supplement at the same time? Or increasing calories? How do u know what was the main contributor to your 1 pound gain? Food, your diet, a change in intensity of your workout, too many things to consider dude. The test is #1 way to find out.

Top Bottom