Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All Too Well....

Do you realize that all this alter business doesn't resemble any sort of virtual revenge so much as the behavior of a pissy bitch? Seriously, it's just the vindictive sort of shit some women would pull.

I'm being totally truthful here, for someone who has argued that logical, rational men are in far more control of their thoughts and behavior than hormonally driven, emotionally unstable women you are seriously acting like nothing more than a bratty little pissed off teenaged girl with a hair across her ass.

I'll give you this, for some of us your alters have turned into a sort of internet "where's Waldo" game, but could you at least make it a little more challenging and use a little creativity with user names (honestly, the numbers, give it a break), and try to wait to insinuate yourself as a "contributing" board member before posting video threads? C'mon, up your game and actually trick us, get us to find you likable or at least interesting before you reveal your hand!

Whatever, just a thought. Back to acting like the unstable little bitch you are, that's a good boy.

maybe he already has and you just don't know it yet?? muwahahahahaha *evil laugh*

testor.

Didn't work on me. I usually spot the worthless scumbag within 1-2 posts and he's bant again....
Well, Swifty and Crispy haven't been banned yet. Let's get this show on the road :D

Do you realize that all this alter business doesn't resemble any sort of virtual revenge so much as the behavior of a pissy bitch? Seriously, it's just the vindictive sort of shit some women would pull.

I'm being totally truthful here, for someone who has argued that logical, rational men are in far more control of their thoughts and behavior than hormonally driven, emotionally unstable women you are seriously acting like nothing more than a bratty little pissed off teenaged girl with a hair across her ass.

I'll give you this, for some of us your alters have turned into a sort of internet "where's Waldo" game, but could you at least make it a little more challenging and use a little creativity with user names (honestly, the numbers, give it a break), and try to wait to insinuate yourself as a "contributing" board member before posting video threads? C'mon, up your game and actually trick us, get us to find you likable or at least interesting before you reveal your hand!

Whatever, just a thought. Back to acting like the unstable little bitch you are, that's a good boy.

Damn that was well said.

I agree with every word.

he also "harvests posts" in the music thread to up thread count in order to eliminate post waiting, think the app usage has helped in that regard though

Top Bottom