Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sarms are not like aas when you should start with just one... they are non methylated and don't have anywhere near the kind of sides aas do... you are completely fine to start with the triple stack...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

I think I'm gonna run this... Do you think kick starting the cycle with dianabulk for 4 weeks would be a good idea? Would I have to run n2guard for 12 weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I think I'm gonna run this... Do you think kick starting the cycle with dianabulk for 4 weeks would be a good idea? Would I have to run n2guard for 12 weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

that just depends on your goals as to what you kickstart with bro... no matter what oral you choose, you need n2guard with it... sarms are non methylated so you don't have to use n2guard the full time but it is always beneficial...

I'm running MK-2866 and S4. The things i read said they don't cause bad cramps, but every time i run i cramp up so bad my foot gets numb 2 miles in. I never experienced this before i was on cycle. Is it possible it maybe the SARMS causing it?

I'm running MK-2866 and S4. The things i read said they don't cause bad cramps, but every time i run i cramp up so bad my foot gets numb 2 miles in. I never experienced this before i was on cycle. Is it possible it maybe the SARMS causing it?

i assure you that it has absolutely nothing to do with the sarms bro... quite the opposite actually... they are the best thing you can take for running... it has to be attributed to something else...

Just recieved my Cardarine the other day and I'm in the UK, is fantastic delivery time from Sarms1. The solution liquid is with white like substance floating in it? I'm guessing that's ok and just needs a good shake?<br/>

Just recieved my Cardarine the other day and I'm in the UK, is fantastic delivery time from Sarms1. The solution liquid is with white like substance floating in it? I'm guessing that's ok and just needs a good shake?<br/>

always shake well before use... that's excellent the on the shipping... they have the fastest shipping you are going to find on top of having the purest and highest quality sarms... you won't find a better experience than with sarms1...

Any reason the dosing for women and men is the same on the GW and S4 but the Osta is cut in half?

My fiancé just received her triple stack and starts taking it Monday after a week off from her trial run of Osta at 12.5mg for 8 weeks. This will be a 12-week run of all three. S4 split doses (25/25pm), GW 20mg (30min before workout) and Osta 12.5mg in the morning.

Any reason she shouldn't do the 25mg Osta?

Thanks!

Oh we also read that most people slowly increase dosing of S4 to see tolerance/effect does this still apply or can she just start day one with the 25/25 split?

Any reason the dosing for women and men is the same on the GW and S4 but the Osta is cut in half?

My fiancé just received her triple stack and starts taking it Monday after a week off from her trial run of Osta at 12.5mg for 8 weeks. This will be a 12-week run of all three. S4 split doses (25/25pm), GW 20mg (30min before workout) and Osta 12.5mg in the morning.

Any reason she shouldn't do the 25mg Osta?

Thanks!

Oh we also read that most people slowly increase dosing of S4 to see tolerance/effect does this still apply or can she just start day one with the 25/25 split?

it starts to get a bit strong for females at that dosage... now a female body builder is one thing but just a normal female has no business running it that high... there's far more things to worry about at that dose... you can do whatever you want and if you question it then that's fine but there's absolutely no need whatsoever to exceed 12.5 mg as a female unless you are just not seeing results, which is possible, however not likely... its just like females only running anavar at 10-20 mg as opposed to males running it 60 and above...

she can start with the 25/25 split on s4...

it starts to get a bit strong for females at that dosage... now a female body builder is one thing but just a normal female has no business running it that high... there's far more things to worry about at that dose... you can do whatever you want and if you question it then that's fine but there's absolutely no need whatsoever to exceed 12.5 mg as a female unless you are just not seeing results, which is possible, however not likely... its just like females only running anavar at 10-20 mg as opposed to males running it 60 and above...

she can start with the 25/25 split on s4...

Appreciate the quick response! Thanks Dylan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom