Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

Great thread Dylan, I read the whole thing start to finish over a couple days in my spare time.

I'm thinking about running a short 4 week SARMs cycle to add a little muscle and was thinking MK seemed like the best fit for that. Unfortunately, things are going to get a little crazy for me in about 4 weeks schedule-wise, so I can't really do any longer than 4 weeks cuz I don't think I'll be able to go as hard as I'd like with the workouts to make it worth it beyond 4 weeks. Do you think a 4 week cycle of MK would be worth it? I recall reading here that it doesn't really kick in until like the 2nd week, but I'm cool with that. This would be my first cycle of anything other than just working my ass off and consuming a crap ton of protein.

Do you think adding S4 would be worth it for just a 4 week run? For my first cycle, I figured if I kept S4 to 4 weeks I could avoid having to worry about PCT too.

Things get less crazy for me in late September, so I am thinking of getting a Helladrol cycle set to run around then too.

Oh, about me too, I'm 25, 5'9", ~190 lbs, BF ~11-12%, been training hard about 6 years. Diet is about 2500 Cal/day with a P/F/C breakdown of about 45/25/30 and minimal consumption of fats and carbs in the same meal.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Last edited:

Great thread Dylan, I read the whole thing start to finish over a couple days in my spare time.

I'm thinking about running a short 4 week SARMs cycle to add a little muscle and was thinking MK seemed like the best fit for that. Unfortunately, things are going to get a little crazy for me in about 4 weeks schedule-wise, so I can't really do any longer than 4 weeks cuz I don't think I'll be able to go as hard as I'd like with the workouts to make it worth it beyond 4 weeks. Do you think a 4 week cycle of MK would be worth it? I recall reading here that it doesn't really kick in until like the 2nd week, but I'm cool with that. This would be my first cycle of anything other than just working my ass off and consuming a crap ton of protein.

Do you think adding S4 would be worth it for just a 4 week run? For my first cycle, I figured if I kept S4 to 4 weeks I could avoid having to worry about PCT too.

Things get less crazy for me in late September, so I am thinking of getting a Helladrol cycle set to run around then too.

Oh, about me too, I'm 25, 5'9", ~190 lbs, BF ~11-12%, been training hard about 6 years. Diet is about 2500 Cal/day with a P/F/C breakdown of about 45/25/30 and minimal consumption of fats and carbs in the same meal.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

hey bro, im glad that you got a nice good read here! there's a lot of info in this thread that's really helpful...

to be honest, you will not get the max benefit running it only 4 weeks... its simply not enough... you might get some but you will be so much happier running it the full 8... if your set on running it only 4 weeks then definitely stack s4 with it but once again, you are not allowing yourself to get max benefits... your diet and training need to be spot on... its not good to try to cram things in though... if you don't have the time, then you need to just wait until you are fully prepared for everything...

hey bro, im glad that you got a nice good read here! there's a lot of info in this thread that's really helpful...

to be honest, you will not get the max benefit running it only 4 weeks... its simply not enough... you might get some but you will be so much happier running it the full 8... if your set on running it only 4 weeks then definitely stack s4 with it but once again, you are not allowing yourself to get max benefits... your diet and training need to be spot on... its not good to try to cram things in though... if you don't have the time, then you need to just wait until you are fully prepared for everything...

Thanks man. Your response is kinda what I was thinking. I'll just hold off for now, and work on getting the stuff for a helladrol cycle in September.

Thanks man. Your response is kinda what I was thinking. I'll just hold off for now, and work on getting the stuff for a helladrol cycle in September.

i think thats a much better and wiser option bro... when you are ready to order your stuff for helladrol, let me know and i will put something very nice together for you... helladrol happens to be one of my specialites... =)

After running osta for 8 weeks at 25mg/day I am going to run a mini pct of forged post cycle and unleashed but I have a couple questions.

Can I run osta at 12.5mg in pct?

What steps should I take to keep the strength gains I've made?

I lost around 17lbs in those 8 weeks and still want to lose more. Should I focus more on maintaining strength then cut more after pct? Or is it ok to continue my 500 cal deficit?

After running osta for 8 weeks at 25mg/day I am going to run a mini pct of forged post cycle and unleashed but I have a couple questions.

Can I run osta at 12.5mg in pct?

What steps should I take to keep the strength gains I've made?

I lost around 17lbs in those 8 weeks and still want to lose more. Should I focus more on maintaining strength then cut more after pct? Or is it ok to continue my 500 cal deficit?

no bro, you cannot continue to run osta... you have to take a 3 week break from it... you need to run bridge at a double dose and that will help you recover properly and really help with the strength as well...

well if you want to lose more fat, pm me with your goals and i'll set you up on a nice shred stack after your mini pct is over...

OK some visual sides started from the S-4, took 4 says off and all is well now. I continued to use the MK2866 and IGF-1 lr3. and HCGenerate.

Going to try the 5 on 2 off method, I was hit pretty hard with the sides everything was yellow even in the day time. I may lower the dose to 25mg ED 12.5am/12.5pm if 5on 2off doesn't work.

This is my first post so bear with me.
I'm 27, female. 5ft 6in, 129lbs. I've done one cycle of anavar.
I plan on doing an osta and s4 stack starting in about a week which I'll go 8 weeks with. I plan to start the s4 at 10mgs twice a day and go up from there. I'm not exactly sure what I should start the osta at? I've read 25mgs a day for men but can't find a dosage for a female anywhere.

This is my first post so bear with me.
I'm 27, female. 5ft 6in, 129lbs. I've done one cycle of anavar.
I plan on doing an osta and s4 stack starting in about a week which I'll go 8 weeks with. I plan to start the s4 at 10mgs twice a day and go up from there. I'm not exactly sure what I should start the osta at? I've read 25mgs a day for men but can't find a dosage for a female anywhere.

welcome to elite... i always recommend 12.5 mg for women... i wouldnt go any higher than that

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Dylan,
On Osta 25ed and S-4 40 ed (had to drop from 50 for vision sides). After four weeks things have gone well. Dropped 5 lbs and strength has continued to increase as if I was still eating a bit over maintainance. BJJ tournament is this weekend then I was going to up calories to about 500 over maintainance and put some strength on for the next four weeks. My question is would you drop the S-4 since its more of a cutting/recomp compound or would you keep it in? I was going to keep it, but thought I'd ask you advice first. Thanks, Mr.Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom