Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ive had the same bottle problems. Its frusterating i know. I ended up switching bottles. There products are awesome just need to work on their bottles lol.

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

Worst bottles ever but for the price and quality, transfer them.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Has anyone ever had problems with the seal on their bottle of osta? The screw top on my bottle doesnt create a good seal and it leaks out. When I shake it up some drips down the side, and last night it tipped over in the cupboard and I lost about 1/4 of the bottle.:bawling: I've been getting awesome results so it makes me sad to cut my 8 week run a little short.

Same here but my S-4 bottle leaks but I do a light side to side and that seems to not splash out the cap as much but still has the same great flavor! Same goes for Osta but GW is mountain water compared to those two.

Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

they are working on the bottles issue guys... if you have leakage, send them an email and they will take care of you... i transfer mine for now until new bottles are produced but send them an email with any concerns and they will definitely take care of you...

great lot of info here, wondering about GW. since it has a half life of 24hr would it work once AM? usually get off work real late, currently splitting AM/bed time but if it doesnt change its effectiveness just am would be much more convenient.
you know how some supplements are suggested taken on empty stomach, what about the GW, and osta for that matter? just dont wanna waste anything, thanks in advance

great lot of info here, wondering about GW. since it has a half life of 24hr would it work once AM? usually get off work real late, currently splitting AM/bed time but if it doesnt change its effectiveness just am would be much more convenient.
you know how some supplements are suggested taken on empty stomach, what about the GW, and osta for that matter? just dont wanna waste anything, thanks in advance

in theory since its a 24 hour half life you could dose it just in the a.m. but its more effective to split it so its working overtime and helping to burn more fat that way... its just not going to be as effective dosing it once a day... i would rather get the most out of it as possible...

as far as empty stomach or not, it really does not matter either way bro... you can do it either way with the same results...

Just wondering how it's recommended to take sarms like mk or gw on an empty stomach or just after eating? Thanks

Wondering am gonna run an 8 week cycle of osta and have s4 can run for 4 weeks.
Should I run the s4 at start or last 4 weeks of cycle? Also thinking of running transderm with it.
Would be mostly weight loss oriented just with physical summer job tough train high intensity. Weight loss is for wrestling wanna be under 10 lbs from weight class so need lose about 15-20 in next several months no hurry. Also considering throwing in some albuterol.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Last edited:

hey dylan....just a quick question bro. If ur taking a triple stack of sarms, and say u have to take at least a dosage of all three or two compunds in the a.m. for example, is it ok to mix the compunds together in one drink?

I.e. will mixing the compounds together react differently? or should u take it separately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom