Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All I need suggestions ASAP

theoak01

I am seeing this girl,and we have fucked a few times,but I was a flop,20mins tops and she didnt have a O.

I need tips to last longer,any tricks you guys find that helps?

I already got tips for finding her spots,so no help needed there but to make it great sex I need tips

all the other girls I was with just got off and loved it,this one is difficult

HELP

also she doesnt like the kitty licked so I cant use that as a turn on,so Ill be doing the 5 knuckle shuffle to lube her up as last time we used lube she got a bladder infection cuz shes allergic to the shit

Just remember every women is different. If she is very young, she may have never had an orgasm.
So it's not you..
She just hasn't become comfortable with sex right now.
Just relax and enjoy being with her without having sex and maybe she will become more comfortable with you. And then she may just let herself go.. and enjoy it more!

Hope this helps..:)

IMO pamela answered this question...if this is a new deal, it will get better in time...take your time.

convince her anyway you can to give her oral. tell her it's your favorite thing in the world, or tell her how good she smells down there, or that you just want to kiss around down there

it's the key to city bor

thanks pam,I think your right on

same with you dev,I really love licking the kitty,Im sure I will open her up to some freaky shit with time,as I like to try all kinds of kinky shit in bed

deva is right.. that is the key. if you can get an O out of her in foreplay, theres going to be more to come.

I have been with chicks who wont let me go down on them. I hate that shit! You just need to keep going down till she gives up. Also it makes it better to not look at her pussy on the way down, alot of chicks think maybe theres is ugly or something like that. So in this case try and make eye contact the whole way down and try not looking at that nice clean clit!

E

Im gonna have to wait on the oral play as its that time of the month and though I get sex,def not oral as you can understand

Top Bottom