Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

All i could get my hands on

Aye fellas! all I could get my hands on was one tren ace 10ml 100mg per & one stanozolol 20ml 50mg per.

Do you think I could run the tren twice a week since I only have 10ml's? with the winny eod.

I am 5.11 235. bigger than ive been so I am not sure if the small amounts of the sauce are still going to work on me. But it is my first time with the tren.

Help a brotha out!
 
I would think waiting and planning out a cycle that makes sense for what your goals are is a better idea than just running what you can get your hands on.
 
hold on to what you have and continue trying to get more gear...mainly some test and more of what you already got.
 
turbogreek said:
hold on to what you have and continue trying to get more gear...mainly some test and more of what you already got.

Do that. And drink lots of Ouzo. It's great for the cock.
 
AinteasybeingDiesie said:
Aye fellas! all I could get my hands on was one tren ace 10ml 100mg per & one stanozolol 20ml 50mg per.

Do you think I could run the tren twice a week since I only have 10ml's? with the winny eod.

I am 5.11 235. bigger than ive been so I am not sure if the small amounts of the sauce are still going to work on me. But it is my first time with the tren.

Help a brotha out!


Get some Prop and you might have an Ok short cycle.
otherwise, wait get another tren ace, another stanzolol, some test and have yourself a serious cycle.
 
Top Bottom