Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALCHOHOL and workingout???

So if you were to have a few drinks one night, would it be best to have a protein source before crashing to avoid catabolism?

well what i do when i go out drinking at night is come home and stand by my water cooler and drink till im about to puke. Then piss then sleep.

Look you need to enjoy life while you have it. So if you enjoy going out and and getting drunk on the weekends do it. I do. You will still grow muscle. The amout it will hinder your gains is most likely very miniscule. Last summer i Put on more muscle naturally than i knew what to do with and i was drinkin 3 times a week. So go have fun. The only thing i avoid is drinking and working out in the same day. I like to wait one day after a workout until i throw some back.

just making sure muscle lover, i do that myself, i drink water before i go to bed like maybe 2 litres at least if it was a rough drinking night, do you know if certian types of alchohol are worse? i usualy only drink alchohol over 40% :(
but this summer i will definitly cut down so i can get some nice workouts

Top Bottom