Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Alaska to Virginia Lawnmower Guy

LuluDeren

New member
Could someone provide a link to the thread regarding the guy traveling from Alaska to Virginia on a lawnmower? I remember posting in the thread, but I am not a plat member so I cannot search and I can only pull up my last 8 posts. Thank you very much.

I think I just talked to him just outside Keystone, South Dakota:) If it's the same guy, he's going to Virginia to be with his wife who is about to give birth. He told me they were going to name their girl Evelyn Mahkalia.
 
Sounds like the guy and his dog...and his story about caring for his mom in Alaska. He even said his dog starred in a commercial for Mr. Clean. Weird though, the timeline doesn't add up. In some news links, 'Paul Woods" says he expects to arrive in Virginia in 2009...the man I talked to said he expects to be there for the birth of his daughter.

Lordy, could there be an imposter Lawnmower Man??? :D
 
LuluDeren said:
Sounds like the guy and his dog...and his story about caring for his mom in Alaska. He even said his dog starred in a commercial for Mr. Clean. Weird though, the timeline doesn't add up. In some news links, 'Paul Woods" says he expects to arrive in Virginia in 2009...the man I talked to said he expects to be there for the birth of his daughter.

Lordy, could there be an imposter Lawnmower Man??? :D
is this him?: http://hjnews.townnews.com/articles/2007/01/31/news/news01.txt
 
HumanTarget said:
lol, omg, you're such a goof. i didn't think you were serious....


:artist: I'm dead serious :) ...I even brought beer and tp...but he gave up drinking and he's down to one sheet of tp a visit..
 
LuluDeren said:
:artist: I'm dead serious :) ...I even brought beer and tp...but he gave up drinking and he's down to one sheet of tp a visit..
are you serious about that too? what about dog food?
 
HumanTarget said:
are you serious about that too? what about dog food?


Yep, tp occupies my time just like money. :worried: I asked him if he wanted some dog food and chew bones for Yoda but Yoda only eats steak. :Chef:
 
LuluDeren said:
Yep, tp occupies my time just like money. :worried: I asked him if he wanted some dog food and chew bones for Yoda but Yoda only eats steak. :Chef:
lol wtf. steaks. apparently, he must not being doing that bad. just eccentric?
 
HumanTarget said:
lol wtf. steaks. apparently, he must not being doing that bad. just eccentric?


LOL, very eccentric...

I offered him fat back ribs with sauce but Yoda's got a very sensitive constitution.
 
LuluDeren said:
LOL, very eccentric...

I offered him fat back ribs with sauce but Yoda's got a very sensitive constitution.
ok. he's a robot. offer him old peoples medication, if he accepts it, you know he's a robot. because robots use old peoples medicine for fuel...
 
HumanTarget said:
ok. he's a robot. offer him old peoples medication, if he accepts it, you know he's a robot. because robots use old peoples medicine for fuel...

*sending out a probe with a plavix-laced T-bone and homing device as we speak. If that pup breaks the surly bounds of the atmosphere........
 
LuluDeren said:
:worried: Dang, I'm on dialup and about 56mb of ram so I can't load much of anything....is there a comic book? :devil:
i'm sorry. i won't try and be funny with youtubes no more.
 
HumanTarget said:
i'm sorry. i won't try and be funny with youtubes no more.


LOL, I can be entertained with funny limericks...especially ones including polysylabbic words...like underpants....a very funny word :)
 
LuluDeren said:
LOL, I can be entertained with funny limericks :)
There once was a man named McGill,
Whose acts grew exceedingly ill,
He insisted on habits,
involving white rabbits,
and a bird with a flexible bill.
 
Tom was a cat with a quill
which he dipped in the pool of goodwill.
he sought to spread cheer
but an order barred him from beer
so he settled for tapping the hatfields' still

I taint no poet
 
There once was a pirate (the story relates)
who liked to go dancing on roller skates.
He fell on his cutlass
which rendered him nutless
and virtually useless on dates.
 
caligirl said:
DOOD!!!!

WHERE THE HELL DID YOU FIND HIM????

Funny think is, I had no idea who he was. His tent and tractor were off the side of the road with a sign, 'need food'. So, I bought some food, came back and gave it to him. We talked a bit and he told me about caring for his (foster) mother in Alaska until she died, and that he was now on his way to Virginia to be wth his wife and for the impending birth of their little girl...to be named Evelyn (after his mother) and Mahkaila (after his foster mother-who was also his wife's biological mother). So it was purely circumstance. :)

caligirl said:
...did he stink?
HumanTarget said:
..i don't think Lu x 2 smelled him. did ya?

LOL, Mr. Woods is a very gracious, congenial man, but I'd have to answer a big fat, YESSSSSSSSSS, the sort of aroma which wafts around your taste buds. :worried:
 
That dudes nuts......I like it.......Nice of you being cool to him...........I would have driven by and not given it a second thought. I'm an asshole.
 
Top Bottom