Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALA or Milk Thistle

New Jack

When I take my Wk 1-5 35 mg. dbol
Wk 1-5 10 mg. nolva
Wk 5-8 300/100/50 (21 days) method Clomid
Wk 5-8 10 mg. nolva
cycle

should I be taking Milk Thistle or ALA? Or both? And how much should I take? Which product is better?

Also, before anyone says, I DID perform a search and didn't come up with a definite answer.

If you only use one item,alpha-lipoic acid should be it.It is very powerful at repleneshing glutathione in the liver and reversing damage in general.

So your saying Huck, if I have t choose one...choose ALA over Milk Thistle?

Well, the thing is I already bought the Milk Thistle so should I 1) Buy ALA and take that in addition to the Milk Thistle or 2) forget the Milk Thistle and go oout and buy some ALA and just take that?

well if you allready got it then you might as well use it and then still get ala.. or u can just return it

I know this is off topic but how's my cycle look boys? I plan on also taking EAS Phosphagen, Glutamine, N-Large, Ultame Orange (pre workout), multivitamins, eat 6 meals a day, drink 2-3 gallons of water and get 8-10 hours a sllep a night in addition to a mon-tues, thurs-fri. split weight routine. Lots of bench's squats deads cleans and military presses

I'm 22 6' 200, how much weight should I put on, (even if it's bulk and a little fat). I just wanna get bulky not that concerned with being cut. I've been lifting hard pre-cycle and I know everyones different but is it unrealistic for me to get to 230 on this cycle and atleast only drop to 220 when I stop?

Thanks in advance fellas!

Top Bottom