Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Al Queda Controls Fallujah

I'll show a little love for man's oldest profession
The fact of the matter is the United States has been defeated on two battlefields in a row...Afghanistan and Iraq. Don't hate on me because I predicted the outcome....You want an empire then you deal with the fact low intensity conflicts destroy empires; History is a cruel mistress to those that want to impose social engineering.

gator roll? the hell you say...that's a cement mixer...named after the concrete kids of northampton that popularized the move...it's the more passive/sneakier sister to the cement job.
My failure as a wrestler was defining offensive and defensive moves....I would whizzer for a stalemate as opposed to using it as an attack; All wrestling moves should be an attack...

raise your hand to show how many fucks you give about what was java's failure as a wrestler?
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images...ont-give-theyre-just-falling-from-the-sky.jpg
look-at-all-the-fucks-i-dont-give-theyre-just-falling-from-the-sky.jpg

Nobody gives a shit about you either...I wasn't asking for validation...I was telling you why I wasn't as good as the others. Devoting enough time to being good at children's pursuits qualifies you for that or being an analyst for it....That's why I chose to start a business....I chose to fuck chicks I knew that I could fuck as opposed to thinking I'm the magical man that will get a pro contract. I'm sure the guys that got the pro contract are fucking plenty of women that want their money....I never wanted to fuck a woman that wanted my money....

Top Bottom