Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AHHH how do you fight temptation!!!

Guitarhead

I have been tryin to cut....and working out hard...eating good...but i have a bad habbit.... late at night sometimes i will junk food...and watch tv and just chill....ahhh how do i stop this ...its hard ...i always feel terrible after i eat it and want to throw it up...how do yall stop this ...any advice...ha...

Well that is a problem right there, you dont want to develop an eating disorder I really hope for your sake it doesnt turn out that way! try supplement chromium it helps prevent sugar cravings, and just use some will power if you know your going to feel guilty after eating something DO NOT EAT IT simple as that. natural popcorn is good for a late night snack its like a healthy junk food.

I have been tryin to cut....and working out hard...eating good...but i have a bad habbit.... late at night sometimes i will junk food...and watch tv and just chill....ahhh how do i stop this ...its hard ...i always feel terrible after i eat it and want to throw it up...how do yall stop this ...any advice...ha...

will power bro, will power...

sounds gay?

Just think about what you will end up like in the end, who you want to be and how you want to look. Is eating junk food going to get you there? Probably not, so try and substitute the junk food with something like cottage cheese if you like it. Or just try not to eat lol.
Its all mental.

try a low carb diet with periods of carbing up like a ckd. this way you can reward yourself once or twice a week with some junk

Don't let it in the house. Have control over your food, don't let it control you.
The definition of insanity, according to Albert Einstein, is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result. Do something different and don't buy the junk in the first place.
Have safe foods around that you can snack on, like low GI veggies and fruit:celery, green beans, cherries, strawberries. Eat a gigantic leafy green bowl of lettuce greens with a little bit of olive oil and lemonjuice/vinegar.. Have some lean meat or some low-fat cottage cheese.
Have a giant cup of water on the go and focus on drinking that.

I suggest you replace the junk food with something less harsh and crappy. Cottage cheese, whipped cream, etc. In the past I mixed whipped cream, chocolate puddin, either corn flakes or rice crispies (no sugar) and it tasted good and in reality it didnt affect at all as I was running 2 miles every morning.... try it out.

Top Bottom