Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

AG guys L-fem question

fireman664

New member
I started a cycle of 400mg test and 400mg EQ a week. Even at that dose I got itchy sore nips several days after starting. I am not so much worried about water (I am retaining some, but not alot) just about gyno. I tried AIFM, and nolva....they helped a little, but the problem is still there. So I am switching to L-Fem. I am curious as to what dose to start with. Since estrogen plays a role in gaining, I dont want to completely eliminate it like I would on a cutter, but I want to fix the problem with my nips.

Thanks in advance
 
No help for a brother?





fireman664 said:
I started a cycle of 400mg test and 400mg EQ a week. Even at that dose I got itchy sore nips several days after starting. I am not so much worried about water (I am retaining some, but not alot) just about gyno. I tried AIFM, and nolva....they helped a little, but the problem is still there. So I am switching to L-Fem. I am curious as to what dose to start with. Since estrogen plays a role in gaining, I dont want to completely eliminate it like I would on a cutter, but I want to fix the problem with my nips.

Thanks in advance
 
Top Bottom