see that now....and i DID read his post, ......his original "sales special" post he made had links to every item that was on sell and of course i would think since HCG was listed right under; dostinex, IGF, potassium which all are sold there that the HCG was sold there too......sorry i didn't look at the url to see where it took me when i clicked on HCG........
see that now....and i DID read his post, ......his original "sales special" post he made had links to every item that was on sell and of course i would think since HCG was listed right under; dostinex, IGF, potassium which all are sold there that the HCG was sold there too......sorry i didn't look at the url to see where it took me when i clicked on HCG........
I'm not trying to fight with you about it; all I'm pointing out is it's clearly a different URL. The original thread poster here didn't look and posted they carry HCG, which they don't - that's what I was saying.
I'm not trying to fight with you about it; all I'm pointing out is it's clearly a different URL. The original thread poster here didn't look and posted they carry HCG, which they don't - that's what I was saying.