Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AG Guys carb blocker

fugetaboutit

I wanted to know from people who use it, and maybe even from ag guys themselves, a couple of things.
First, how many times a day do we have to take it?
Serving suggestions just say to take two capsules.
Second, do we take it right before a meal? With the meal? or first thing upon waking up?
I know it's supposed to be effective in blocking like 15-20% of carb intake and to take 2 pills at once, but that is the extent of what I know about these carb blockers.
Any info would be much appreciated!

It makes more sense to use the carbs. Glucorell R will cause your muscle cells to uptake and burn the carbs. Blocking carbs isn't desireable for a weight lifter.

Ulter said:
It makes more sense to use the carbs. Glucorell R will cause your muscle cells to uptake and burn the carbs. Blocking carbs isn't desireable for a weight lifter.
What you say makes sense, but my wife is also taking it and
she's part of the reason why I wanted to know the info.
Also, there are times (like when I'm over family's house or somewhere
else) that I can't control what I'm going to eat, then blocking the carbs
is a goal at that specific moment. Like the really bad carbs you find
in fried cuban food (in-laws).
But I appreciate it Ulter. I def. need and will get some Glucorell R!
I've been hearing about it for way too long to not have tried it yet.

if you are eating fried or fatty foods, you would be better served by sesapure which alters/improves lipid metabolism.

though generally dont reccomend eating fried foods.

there are some benefits to using white kidney bean extract (carb blocker), when over eating starchy carbs (its an alpha-amylase inhibitor)- so it might be a good addition to fried starchy breads, fried potatoes, etc, however it wont do anything for sugars. Though for general carbohydrate metabolism reccomend Glucorell R(R+ lipoic).

Top Bottom