Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice regarding rs transaderm

jonny92345

ok guys this is my first post so go easy on me please because im not even sure ive posted this in the correct place but what im looking to find out is if rs transaderm would suffice as a test base for dianabol i see threads online about people using it as a test base for prohormone cycles...beastdrol, h-drol ect but cant seem to find the answer im looking for could transaderm also be used as a test base for the likes of anavar and dianabol? Would the dosage maybe have to be doubled or...??? Im sorry and apologise in advance if anyone thinks this is a stupid question im just curious.

So if the cycle looked some what like this:

Weeks 1-6 dianabol 30mg/day
Weeks 1-6 rs transaderm
Weeks 1-10 (run into pct) forma-stanzol
Weeks 1-10 (run into pct) n2guard (as far as im aware this is the only support needed on cycle for liver protection, blood pressure ect?)

4 week pct
Nolva 40/20/20/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Unleashed
Testforce2 (daa)
Kre-alkalyn

Thanks for your time any feed back would be much appreciated please note im not running this cycle or planning to as of yet but if the transaderm will suffice as a test base i may give it a shot il be plain honest and say it im scared of injecting at the moment been thinking about and researching aas for around 6 month now and i just cant bring myself to inject yet! Hope i dont get flamed for that haha.

Of course you can use Transderm for a test base, use 5 pumps ED and I would front load it for 2 weeks prior to the oral of your choice be it Dbol, Anavar, Beastdrol, Helladrol, etc. Also, you won't need Nolva, instead use Post Cycle in your PCT and keep your Clomid dose low at 25/12.5/12.5/12.5.

Also I would highly consider running HCGenerate on cycle to minimize shutdown, but the rest looks good.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Thanks for your time man appreciate your answer, so front load transaderm 2 week take nolva out of pct and swap for post cycle could you elaborate what "post cycle" is please by any chance? Also i struggle to get hcgenerate ive tried ordering some for a previous cycle of h-drol but it was out of stock everywhere i went to predator nutrition one weekend and they told me that they were the main shippers for hcgenerate to the uk and they wouldnt have any for a long time :/ weather they were telling the truth or not i dont know but everywere i find it its out of stock you know anywere i can get it? Thanks again.

Thanks for your time man appreciate your answer, so front load transaderm 2 week take nolva out of pct and swap for post cycle could you elaborate what "post cycle" is please by any chance? Also i struggle to get hcgenerate ive tried ordering some for a previous cycle of h-drol but it was out of stock everywhere i went to predator nutrition one weekend and they told me that they were the main shippers for hcgenerate to the uk and they wouldnt have any for a long time :/ weather they were telling the truth or not i dont know but everywere i find it its out of stock you know anywere i can get it? Thanks again.

Post Cycle and HCGenerate are sold at NTBM, needto139 discount code for 15% off, Post Cycle and Unleashed work together to bring your boys back from their ciesta...which obviously you don't want them completely sleeping which is why it is so crucial to keep them active during cycle so they will respond better and stronger to your PCT. Check them out here needtobuildmuscle.com and read up for yourself. If Post Cycle is out of stock at moment, then check proteinfactory.com but be rest assured it will be back in stock along with Unleashed very soon...it sells out fast because smart brothers here use them, along with HCGenerate for all PCT's.

Of course you can use Transderm for a test base, use 5 pumps ED and I would front load it for 2 weeks prior to the oral of your choice be it Dbol, Anavar, Beastdrol, Helladrol, etc. Also, you won't need Nolva, instead use Post Cycle in your PCT and keep your Clomid dose low at 25/12.5/12.5/12.5.

Also I would highly consider running HCGenerate on cycle to minimize shutdown, but the rest looks good.

I agree with this....but where in the world does this 12.5mg dosing keep coming from? I keep seeing this trend across the boards and i'm starting to get concerned. I would never run my clomid less than 25mg and nothing more than 25mg
, although you could as I've seen studies that take it up to 100mg for 2 months at a time (with successful results I might add).....the information is out there guys......

What we should really be pushing people to is enclomiphene citate.....if only i could find some...

I think the low dose of clomid is because guys are running it beside Forma Stanzol and not running clomid standalone.

Top Bottom