Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice re work issue

Blue Star

i have been off work for 3 weeks due to back pain(that is at least what it says on the sicknote). The real reason has been due to personal circumstances which have made me feel quite crap about myself etc etc.

Anyway, there was a work do this week, and i really did not want to go to it. But my friends and colleagues, who were very persistent, finally managed to persuade me to pop in. I went for an hour, didn't feel to good and went back home.

Now apparently, one of the managers spotted me there and is wanting to start disciplinary proceedings against me. My sicknote covers me for this weekend. I am due in work tomorrow.

Now, I am in 2 minds whether i should go back to work tomorrow and stop her starting proceedings against me as i can say that i felt better during the week, which is why i went to the party and am now turning up at work.

I feel rather angry at myself for letting this situation develop.

You better show up. Otherwise she's just building up a case to fire your ass
for misconduct. You said yourself your sick note covers you until tomarrow, you
don't really have much of a choice now do ya? Unless you want to find a new job....

Top Bottom