Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on winny oral dosing please!!!

tripleOG

So I have 100 tabs of 10mg winny and I have 20 tabs of 50mg winny orals. My problem is there's a protective coating on these tablets and I was told by the lab I cannot break them or they won't be absorbed properly. Will someone please give me some advice on how to divide the dosages up to be most effective. Thank you.

what kind of coating? this is new to me, i don't understand how a simple coating affects absorption.

what kind of coating? this is new to me, i don't understand how a simple coating affects absorption.

the coating on some pills does in fact controll the release rate of the medication. im not saying you can or cant do it but its definatelt something you need to find out about first unless you dont mind an unstable blast of winny.

i would run 50mg ed set towards the end of the cycle

50mg/day is a good dosage. Winni goves me insomnia so I take all 50mg in the morning anyway. Although it's probably best to spread out the dosage throughout the day.

You have enough to run 50mg/day for 40 day (just shy of 6 weeks). Since you can't split the pills, you'll get a chance to try spreading the dosage out (with the 10's) and taking it all at once (with the 50's). After that you'll know if it makes a difference.

So for the 50mg tabs should i just take one ED in the morning? Those are giving me the most problems cuz i wanted to do 50mg ED for 6 weeks but at least with the 10 mg I can spread it out through the day but I didn't know what to do with those big 50 mg ones. Before I lift maybe?

This is what the lab sent me...
The new stanozolol formula is white tablet coated in a yellow protective cover that will prevent absorption in the stomach, thus allowing for correct absorption in the lower intestine.

Top Bottom