Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on Test/Winstrol cycle

Madge2020

Hi there,

Just after a little advice please and see if I’m on the right track.

I’m a 38yr old guy, 6”3 and 90kgs. I’ve been lifting about 5 years on and off but more consistently the last year.

I’ve done 1 cycle about 3 yrs ago of just test e at 500mg a week. My results were ok but admittedly my diet and training weren’t on point.

In the last 12 months I’ve been a lot more consistent and gotten down to about 12-13% body fat.

I do still have some stubborn fat around the belly and love handles so was planning to run the following cycle.

I’m looking to shred down and get rid of the belly for good! Can you please let me know what you think and if should make any changes:

Weeks 1-12 - Test e 350mg (per week)
Weeks 1-8 - Winstrol 50mg (ed)
Weeks 1-12 - Aripiprazole .5 mg (eod)
Weeks 13-14 - Nothing
Weeks 15-16 - Nolva 40mg (ed)
Weeks 17-18 - Nolva 20mg (ed)

My test isn’t too high so I wasn’t planning on running hcg as I’ve heard it’s not completely necessary and I don’t really want to introduce more substances than I absolutely need.

I’m also planning on pinning with an insulin syringe subcutaneously which I’ve heard good things about.

All advice much appreciated.

You you really need a more robust PCT of you want to recover quickly and keep more gains

Top Bottom