Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on loosing fat belly

tod24

Hi all today a guy in the gym asked me some advice about how to loose his belly fat he comes to the gym 3 times a week and uses the step machine and runing machine and cycle. I recon hes about 200 lb 6ft ish and about 45 year old.
He said this is all he does and eats low fat foods and high protiens
I just told him to keep on what he is doing
But I have just been reading about FORMA-STANZOL and using it as an anabolic stand alone fat burning agent..

Has anyone had any results with this stuff and should I tell him about it?

cheers
tod

I know there's a few threads about forma stanzol going on now in the Supplement section. The cardio stuff he does helps but it all really comes down to nutrition. He needs to log his food for a few days and do a calorie count and get some idea of what he's really eating. People often think they're eating well but until they track it, they really have no idea. That's where I would start if I was him.

yes good point i was thinking along the same lines . He was saying that he was eating loads of carbs and high protien but i think hes eating too much protien in single meals like 60g or something but isnt it a waste if you eat more than 25g in one meal ? Im the other way I am into boddy building and getting bigger so all the stuf I know isnt realy advisable to him thats why Ive asked on here ... one other factor I forgot to ask him is is he a drinker because he looks it eg; beer belly.. I think if so that is a good start.. Thats the only way I lost belly fat last year by going t- total now its not often i drink and when i do I feel guilty lol

Nice pic Blondie 85..

you cant spot target belly fat bro.

Like Roxy and Blondie have said...put together a clean low carb diet - there is tons of them posted up in EF .
Fasted AM LISS cardio and a good burning stack like OMEGA's Liposhred stack or Adderllin and you are onto a winner !:)

Welcome to EF and Good luck to ya !

Top Bottom