Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advertising RoidStore.com - Just lost a ton of respect for this site.

Re: roid store

I don't blame elite for wanting to make $ but having that site is a really bad idea IMO. I worry about lurkers who don't ask questions first.

"hey guys, so I just ordered some Deca and D-Bol and Winny-V, how should I run it" and then we don't even know it's not real AAS...

macrophage69alpha said:
this thread is amusing but is not reall funny and you, while being very amusing, are worsening the original posters confusion.

original poster's confusion?
I have no confusion, and down 4k in karma.
Just questioning what products are being plugged on this great site.

NickyE3 said:

this thread is a the merger of about 15+ threads, that comment was directed toward apprx that last 5 posts- the beginning of the thread was lukepistol18

NickyE3 said:

this thread is a the merger of about 15+ threads, that comment was directed toward apprx that last 5 posts- the beginning of the thread was lukepistol18

This is my exact point. I am a skeptical dude...... But, I hear everyone on this forum talking about T-rex and YES...etc.. The only thing stopping me from making those purchases is the fact that side by side with it is "the roid store" AD. If AF is legit... I would be pissed to be in the same company as the roid store. Pardon my comments about the obvious... But, it is aforum noob's observations!

stewfoo said:
This is my exact point. I am a skeptical dude...... But, I hear everyone on this forum talking about T-rex and YES...etc.. The only thing stopping me from making those purchases is the fact that side by side with it is "the roid store" AD. If AF is legit... I would be pissed to be in the same company as the roid store. Pardon my comments about the obvious... But, it is aforum noob's observations!

that AF store and the Roid Store have no affiliation whatsoever. The roid store hasnt been around very long and the AF store has been around for a long time. There are 100's of thread and testimonials about AF, nothing about the roid store that I know of.
Do not lump AF in with the Roid Store, complete opposites.

Re: the roid store

Note that I'm not suggesting there are any joke sponsors but someone should make a sticky of which ones have legit products and which ones are a joke.

Top Bottom