Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advantages of longer cycles?

BOOEY

Banned
I'm on my first cycle (test e, 500mg/ week, 10 weeks) and this past week the test started to kick in. The feeling is incredible. I mean, aside from the obvious benefits in terms of gains, the pyschological effect is one I wasn't expecting. People are telling me that I seem to be in a great mood all the time, which I am. And I don't think it's placebo, because I'm not walking around thinking "Yeah, I'm on test, I'm the man." But anyway, back to my question. What are some advantages to a longer cycle, like a 40 weeker? Should someone in their early twenties even consider staying on for the majority of the year? If so, are we talking 250mg of test a week, 300mg? How often would HCG need to be administered and at what dosage? Should PCT be extended or should the dosages be bumped up or both? Once the cycle ends, would you have to stay strict to the time on = time off method? Any disadvantges to staying on for so long? I'm going to finish this 10 weeker on schedule, but once I recover and stay off for several months, I may consider doing an extended cycle. A lot of questions, thanks for the help bros.

BOOEY said:
I'm on my first cycle (test e, 500mg/ week, 10 weeks) and this past week the test started to kick in. The feeling is incredible. I mean, aside from the obvious benefits in terms of gains, the pyschological effect is one I wasn't expecting. People are telling me that I seem to be in a great mood all the time, which I am. And I don't think it's placebo, because I'm not walking around thinking "Yeah, I'm on test, I'm the man." But anyway, back to my question. What are some advantages to a longer cycle, like a 40 weeker? Should someone in their early twenties even consider staying on for the majority of the year? If so, are we talking 250mg of test a week, 300mg? How often would HCG need to be administered and at what dosage? Should PCT be extended or should the dosages be bumped up or both? Once the cycle ends, would you have to stay strict to the time on = time off method? Any disadvantges to staying on for so long? I'm going to finish this 10 weeker on schedule, but once I recover and stay off for several months, I may consider doing an extended cycle. A lot of questions, thanks for the help bros.

If you are in your early 20s, I recommend the basic 10 week cycles....you are still early into the maturity phase to be going to year long marathons....If you screw up, you will be depending on shots for the rest of your life......I know we all want to hurry up and get big and love the way we feel when we are on, but every thing takes time.....impatience a lot of time can become our down fall!

yeah for now i would stick with 10-12 weekers..your on the right track..with a longer cycle youll definitely want to include hcg every 5 days or so..you may still want to do that with your shorter (10 wk) cycles as well..

what kind of test you using?

5-6 weeks? I am using test e for the whole 10 week duration of my next cycle...mostly to combat the decadick, but I also expect some benefits. Am I mistaken somehow? Sorry not trying to derail your thread.

p.b. said:
i run test e for 5-6 weeks. no need to go any longer.

I know why would you want to use it after its started to work :rolleyes:

:chomp:

One theory is that the longer you're on, and the longer you're at a certain weight, the harder your body will fight to maintain that weight.

string_bean00 said:
One theory is that the longer you're on, and the longer you're at a certain weight, the harder your body will fight to maintain that weight.

That's only true to a certain point, for example if you gained 8lbs of water up to week 6, but you ran a 12 week cycle, you will continue to hold that water until your cycle ends and your synthetic levels drop...afterwhich you will drop all that water weight.....rather you ended the cycle at week 7 or week 13.....now lets say you managed to put on 6 lbs of muscle, up to week 6, but you ran a 13 week cycle, as long as you maintain the same calorie intake and you didn't start overtraining, you can actually hold the 6lbs easier after the 6 week cycle than the 13 week cycle being that your recovery time is decreased with the shorter cycle....just an example...doesn't happen with everyone........Personally, I will never run a long cycle again!

Top Bottom