Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advantages of longer cycles?

p.b. - takes about 5 weeks for test enanthate to kick in, why would you stop it right then???

beast- I'm using Test-Enanthate

hammertime- The age factor was one of my main concerns, I suppose I should wait a bit before giving the longer cycles a try. Why won't you ever run a long cycle again?

BOOEY said:
p.b. - takes about 5 weeks for test enanthate to kick in, why would you stop it right then???

hammertime- The age factor was one of my main concerns, I suppose I should wait a bit before giving the longer cycles a try. Why won't you ever run a long cycle again?

I figured that lol i meant what lab or is it HG ;)

with my experience with test e it kicks in about end of week 3 and i stop gaining after week 6.

BOOEY said:

Because my gains taper around week 6 therefore I'm just doing more harm then good by running 12-14 week cycles.....I would rather gain what I can in 6 weeks, take 6 weeks off then start another cycle...rather than staying on an extra 6-8 weeks just for another 2lbs....Plus, I've found it more difficult to bounce back after a 12 week cycle vs a 6 week cycle....Basically what I've found that works for me is to hit it quick and hard then rest.......

hammertime30 said:
Basically what I've found that works for me is to hit it quick and hard then rest.......

Hammer, what about the style BA69 prescribed for me? a 24 weeker where you run 5 weeks heavy then cruise for 4 weeks on a light anabolic (EQ) repeating for 24 weeks.

I think Needsize does it this way also...

DiamondCutCows said:
Hammer, what about the style BA69 prescribed for me? a 24 weeker where you run 5 weeks heavy then cruise for 4 weeks on a light anabolic (EQ) repeating for 24 weeks.

That's basically bridging for 4 weeks.....i thought about it, but I think I would rather bridge with a short ester or oral...like winny, dbol or masteron......

Have you had libido issues while bridging with EQ??

hammertime30 said:
Have you had libido issues while bridging with EQ??

This will be my first longer-type cycle. Im hoping its not an issue, LOL

DiamondCutCows said:

why not just stay on? "cruising" will keep you shut down as well..why be shut down for 4 weeks on EQ and not make any gains? Id rather switch up my stack every so often keeping test as a base..

wnt2bBeast said:
why not just stay on? "cruising" will keep you shut down as well..why be shut down for 4 weeks on EQ and not make any gains? Id rather switch up my stack every so often keeping test as a base..

BA69 suggests that its easier to go "hard" for 5 weeks at a time and maintain for the 4 of EQ only. Also said running clomid at low doses for 2 weeks during the "cruising" weeks. Any comments?

Top Bottom