Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adipokinetix......

I can't comment on what BigAndy69 said about proper use. But, what I can do is tell you that Adipokinetix is a great product and can help you achieve great results. Now, as far as use goes, I would not use it more then 4 times a day; when used 4 times a day, the amounts ingested will be as follows: 100mg of 1r, 2s norephedrine HCL, 400mg caffeine and 12mg Yohimbine HCL.

Twice a day, is really a more feasible dosage for the product (if you are new to EC)
Mr.X:cool:

Yohimbine is useless in the presence of insulin in the body. You must time the doses on an empty stomach and 30-60 mins before eating.

The first dose (when you wake up) is easy to take but the others must be timed properly.

Unlike regular EC, you can't use it at anytime. You need to split your meals in very small servings.

And I'll second what Mr.X said, more than 4 pills and you will feel like shit.

BigAndy69 said:
Yohimbine is useless in the presence of insulin in the body. You must time the doses on an empty stomach and 30-60 mins before eating.

The first dose (when you wake up) is easy to take but the others must be timed properly.

Unlike regular EC, you can't use it at anytime. You need to split your meals in very small servings.

2.5mg of yohimbine is not enough to do much of anything -- either for lipolysis or for stimulating insulin secretion, so this a moot point with typical YNC products.

But, if you were to use an adequate amount of yohimbine, taking it 60 minutes AFTER a meal would probably be better (best would be on a low carb diet), because if you take it as suggested above, it will only work for an hour or so, before your meal hits and insulin elevates.

I will also mention once again that norephedrine is not thermogenic in humans, and is thus not a suitable replacement for E -- would make a good addition to an EC stack, though.

Par Deus said:

But, if you were to use an adequate amount of yohimbine, taking it 60 minutes AFTER a meal would probably be better (best would be on a low carb diet), because if you take it as suggested above, it will only work for an hour or so, before your meal hits and insulin elevates.

The point is to make sure the Yohimbine is completely absorbed by the body. On an empty stomach it would take 30 to 60 mins to absorb. Then, it would be okay to eat. If there is presence of insulin such as 60 minutes AFTER a meal, it would not work.

3mg of Yohimbine HCL(not Yohimbe) a pill X 4 = 12 mg. This is a large and effective amount. Have you ever tried Yohimbine orally? If you have and it didn't work for you it was probably because you didn't use it properly.

Norephedrine may or may not be thermogenic, but it's real value is appetite suppression. This is more far more important than increased thermogenesis.

adipokenetix is good... but get the old version.. lipokinetix... its been pulled off the shelves but can still be found...

BUT BE CAREFUL... it also has usnic acid in it that mimics the effects of DNP and can be very dangerous if you take too much!

Norephedrine is not thermogenic!!??? If all it is is an appetite supressant, then FUCK THAT!
I can get phentermine instead.

Top Bottom