Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adipokinetix......

BigAndy69 said:

The point is to make sure the Yohimbine is completely absorbed by the body. On an empty stomach it would take 30 to 60 mins to absorb. Then, it would be okay to eat. If there is presence of insulin such as 60 minutes AFTER a meal, it would not work.

No, that is not the point. The point is that there are alpha 2 receptors on pancreatic beta cells, and if they are blocked by yohimbine, more insulin is released in response to elevations in blood glucose. Insulin, as we know, is profoundly anti-lipolytic -- thus, elevated blood glucose (from a meal) + yohimbine = significantly elevated insulin = no lipolysis.

That is why yohimbine and carbs don't mix, not because insulin stops absorption or inhibits its alpha2 antagonism.

>3mg of Yohimbine HCL(not Yohimbe) a pill X 4 = 12 >mg. This is a large and effective amount.

Per day, divided into 4 doses, which is what Mr. X stated as a MAXIMUM amount...???

I think not.

>Have you ever tried Yohimbine orally? If you have and >it didn't work for you it was probably because you >didn't use it properly.

I did not say it did not work, I said 2.5 mg won't work. The literature backs up that statement.

>Norephedrine may or may not be thermogenic, but it's >real value is appetite suppression. This is more far >more important than increased thermogenesis.

I agree.

Par Deus said:

No, that is not the point. The point is that there are alpha 2 receptors on pancreatic beta cells, and if they are blocked by yohimbine, more insulin is released in response to elevations in blood glucose. Insulin, as we know, is profoundly anti-lipolytic -- thus, elevated blood glucose (from a meal) + yohimbine = significantly elevated insulin = no lipolysis.
\

So your solution would be to take Yohimbine after a meal when insulin has been released. Interesting considering the label says to take it 30-60 mins before a meal. Are the people at Syntrax dumb?

:confused:

BigAndy69 said:

So your solution would be to take Yohimbine after a meal when insulin has been released. Interesting considering the label says to take it 30-60 mins before a meal. Are the people at Syntrax dumb?

:confused:

As I have said, the ideal thing is to use it in conjunction with a low carb diet.

I did not say take it right after a meal, I said take it 60 minutes after. Given 30 minutes for yohimbine to be absorbed, that gives us 90 minutes for blood glucose, and thus insulin, to be stabilized following our meal.

I am not saying the people at Syntrax are dumb, I am saying they are wrong.

I need to amend my previous statement. The dosage of yohimbine in Adipo is not likely to do much -- Adipo is an appetite suppressant, thus taking it 30-60 minutes before a meal is not a bad idea.

My statement was directed toward yohimbine use at relevant dosages.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. There is no better fat burner than a fast metabolism.

People need to focus more efforts on naturally increasing their metabolism rather than spending countless dollars on thermogenics, diuretics, etc.

Top Bottom