Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adipokinetix

jsamons

Adipo was discontinued by Syntrax! Does anyone know where I can get some or what the next best thing is?

I am about to start cutting up for summer, this sucks. I am going to do eca/nyc stack if possible. 2 weeks eca / 2 weeks nyc.

Thanks,
Jason

clenbuterol? triac? You could also try upping the doseage of ephedrine... Of course, these all come with risks.

You can assemble your own fat-burner that works best for you. You can buy your own yohimbine, ephedrine, caffeine, gugglesterone, l-tyrosine, synephrine, forskolin, etc. It may be cheaper to buy a preformulated stack and add whatever ingredients work best for you.

My personal favorite is E, C, l-tyrosine, sometimes some Y, and sometimes up the dosage of E and/or C.

jsamons said:
Adipo was discontinued by Syntrax! Does anyone know where I can get some or what the next best thing is?

I am about to start cutting up for summer, this sucks. I am going to do eca/nyc stack if possible. 2 weeks eca / 2 weeks nyc.

Thanks,
Jason

Try to find Hollywood Cuts and you can double-check but I believe the ingredients are the same as adipo.

hollywood cuts is no longer available... not even from SANN.. though they were to lazy to take it off the website.... they did disable the "buy" button.

AF NYC has the same ingredients

NYC

macrophage69alpha said:
hollywood cuts is no longer available... not even from SANN.. though they were to lazy to take it off the website.... they did disable the "buy" button.

AF NYC has the same ingredients

NYC

Damn - none of these guys ship NYC to Canada....

Have any of you bros who live in Canada been able to find an NYC stack around here? Or even the components sold separately? I know I can get some C and Y....but I'm having a bitch of a time finding the N!!!!

Top Bottom