Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adipo or Lipo Kinetix better for weight loss

mitch1301

I have found a supplier that still has some Lipokinetix, or at least he did last week when I ordered a bottle. Didn't think he would have it but placed the order and got it today. Again my question would there be any greater benefits to taking the Lipokinetix rather then the Adipokinetix? Thanks in advance for your help.

mitch

Lipo generally works better, It burns calories while your just sitting there. It does however exaust some people, if you experience this you might have better results with cardio and adipo, Since if your exausted your training and cardio will suffer.

Lipok is better for fat loss, but the people who use it feel lethargic and it effects their training intensity. If you don't like that feeling then adipo would be a better option. I've heard of people stacking ephedrine on top of lipok and it makes not feel as bad while on lipok, but thats a hardcore idea,and I'm not advising to do it.

Lipo, you see it's so dangerous they took it of the market. I got worst sides on that than dnp. For your quesiton, it beats adipokenetics

I just got 25 bottles of LIPOKINETIX... the way its off the market and people are going nuts... its going to be worth a fortune!

mike peters said:
Lipo, you see it's so dangerous they took it of the market. I got worst sides on that than dnp. For your quesiton, it beats adipokenetics

That's not why they took it off the market. Sluggish sales because of the lethargic side effects made people less likely to buy it, so Syntrax decided to save its dwindling supply of Norephedrine for the adipo.

Anyway, lipo is FAR more effective.

I liked Adipo. I never tried Lipo but heard it was one of the best on the market.

Unfortunately, when half the market is fat asses who don't go to the gym or know what dedication and intense training really is the fact that something can tire you and make you feel like crap all day isn't going to be a good seller :)

If you're going to get Adipo, get George's new formula. The same as Adipo except it contains aspirin.

Also, George is the inventor of Adipokinetix!

Top Bottom