Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Add epi-tren to cycle?

booSTIn24

Currently running test cyp at 600mg/week. I was also running bold cyp (eq) with it but stopped taking it, really didn't like it. Here's my question. I have a bottle of iron labs epi-tren, can I throw it in with my test?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

68 views and not one comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

yes you can.Why couldnt you. Higher dosed epi has been compared to var..if you want an idea what kind of results it will give.Not quite as good as var but you get the picture.Remember i said only high dosed will reap var results.

yes you can.Why couldnt you. Higher dosed epi has been compared to var..if you want an idea what kind of results it will give.Not quite as good as var but you get the picture.Remember i said only high dosed will reap var results.

I just didn't know how comparable to actual trenbolone it was. I looked at the compound of trenbolone and what makes this epi-tren ph and they seemed to be almost the same but I'm no scientist so I figured I'd better ask since I couldn't find anything researching

I just didn't know how comparable to actual trenbolone it was. I looked at the compound of trenbolone and what makes this epi-tren ph and they seemed to be almost the same but I'm no scientist so I figured I'd better ask since I couldn't find anything researching

ok im sorry im am not familiar with that product or the ingredients. i was talking about PURE epistane.I am only familiar with the ph's sold by myproh.Disregard my advise then.

ok im sorry im am not familiar with that product or the ingredients. i was talking about PURE epistane.I am only familiar with the ph's sold by myproh.Disregard my advise then.

Not a big deal, my questions usually go unanswered lol

Top Bottom