Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

add deca for joint pain?

jben33

in 4th week of test tren cycle and am getting bad joint pain. been on glucossamine since week 0.

did some research on bro forums and seems deca is the word. should i add? if so how much

10 week cycle
350 test e/wk
75 tren a/eod
simple and effective

Whats your cycle history and how long have you been lifting?

deca is an anti-fertility drug.. why you would use it for joint support is like igniting a fire ant mound with gasoline. you are ruining the grass and polluting just to kill some ants when you could do it the smart way and learn how to properly lift and not overtrain to begin with

I suspect you running a tren cycle you probably just don't have the base yet and are dealing with the nagging injuries of someone who is rapidly improving ... these types of nagging injuries will go away over time but if you continue to abuse your body they could become chronic

If you ask me, that is a bit much AI for that much test. Drop the dose to .25mg eod and see how your joints feel after a couple days to a week.

I'm on a test/deca trt regiment right now, but I wouldn't recommend it if you plan to recover. Just so you know I can get joint pain while using deca if I go to town on AI's.

Top Bottom