Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Actual Customer Input/Compliments on HCGenerate! (Insight for first timers)

BeastInTheEast

Hey guys i recommended HCGenerate to a buddy starting a Methadrol Xtreme cycle, long story short he picked 2 bottles up from my recommendation and he ran it through his entire cycle and just completed his PCT.
Remember we are talking about a pretty damn supressive stack here and he experienced absolutely NO LOSS IN SEX DRIVE OR SUPPRESSION. These words are golden boys and i told him are you serious? He told me he was horny as a jackrabbit even while on cycle haha. He gained 7lbs and lost body fat had a huge increase in strength, he wanted more size gains so i recommended him Beastdrol and he'll look into it. Just thought i'd share this with you guys who may be skeptical about HCGenerate and it's power! I enjoy repping NTBM outside of just the forums. :)

He also experienced ZERO/ZILCH/NADA strength/size loss in Post-Cycle, his flat bench is up to 405 and incline to 315. Sick!

HCGENERATE FTMFW!

Seriously this is why I have a bottle stashed away in my closet for a "rainy day".

It was out of stock for awhile and it seemed like EVERYBODY wanted one then haha.

Seriously this is why I have a bottle stashed away in my closet for a "rainy day".

It was out of stock for awhile and it seemed like EVERYBODY wanted one then haha.

I noticed that too haha, gonna have to stock up myself my friend really was excited about it :)

Thank you for the honest feedback bro! NTBM products work!

No problem i used N2 Guard a while back for an epi cycle and it has really had an impact the type of quality products NTBM has. :evil:

Top Bottom