Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Activate xtreme

Jack steel

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
How come no one ever talks about it on here? it's a great test booster and perfect to add to a pct. thoughts?

Never tried it before...although it has always been on my mental wish list, but always seem to stick with what I know works for me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I tried it and thought it worked, but when the bottle finished and I switched over to Unleashed, I felt a boost in sex drive over the Activate Extreme. Sex drive doesn't necessarily equate to more test or more muscle gains, but that Unleashed makes me fricking horny!

...and Unleashed is exactly what I use as well, try 6 caps at once prior to sex, unbelievable! Wife passed out cold lol!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I tried it and thought it worked, but when the bottle finished and I switched over to Unleashed, I felt a boost in sex drive over the Activate Extreme. Sex drive doesn't necessarily equate to more test or more muscle gains, but that Unleashed makes me fricking horny!

I'll have to try it out. What are the unleashed ingredients again? I've been wanting to try it but haven't had a chance.

I'm using it right now, 2 caps am 2 camps pm after using transaderm :D

I'm doing 6 caps a day : morning, after workout, and evening. Now that I'm throwing in ghrp-6 to my pct I'm going to take two caps an hour before each pin. L-dopa increases hgh output as well as test :) I'm hoping they work synergistically.

I've tried must of the product line and that it was OK.. nothing amazing but I'm a hard critique..

Doubt I'll think anything short of steroids r amazing.. never tried those tho

Top Bottom