Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne treatments

Ok it took me a while to get this right but this WORKS..
DDF glycolic clearing wash with a buff puff for face and wash face every morn and night.
Morn- dermalogica oil control lotion or .1% retin a depending if ur breaking out or just oily after washing and face is dry.
Body- ddf glycolic wash on body buff puff (only in broken out areas and scrub!) and clindamycin the area once dry.
My skin was baaad for a while and once I started doing this I've had literally a 90% reduction. My face is smooth and clear...
Shoulders broke out from sweat at the gym ect and like I said 90% better.
Get regular facials and cut out dairy.
Ocean water works great mixed with some sun too.

For women- just use DDF skin line. My girlfriend is an esthetician and uses that and has FLAWLESS skin.
Good luck

When I run tren and test I break out pretty bad on my shoulders. I started using Irish springs clear and clean body wash with 2% Salicylic acid an it started to help reduce the amount that showed up. My wife started putting some pro active mask stuff and tea tree oil on it and it really helped clear it up. Took about three to four weeks to really go away and all thats left are these very minimal bumps.

why are you two in the "girl talk" section :)

I'm just curious lmfaooooo jkjkjk

I just know way too much about this stuff so thought I'd throw in my .02 and help a little. Psshhh last time I do THAT shirleneeee lmaoo ;)
I should open a spa (pops collar) lol

lolol...too funny...see the sticky above this thread ;)

I dont mind but some women do...

Acne is cause by oils. So if you put toothpaste on your skin where the acne is it will take out the oils. Try the Colgate toothpaste it has worked very well for me so far. I know it sounds silly but it's like a face mask.

I find an Aspirin Mask Works Well - Sorry tried to leave a link to the instructions but don't have the privileges :( Give it a Google!!!

Top Bottom